Prologue: The Week Long Event

Aeon's pov:

It's been a week since the kids of Paris came to New York. Oh how rude of me I forgot to tell you about me! My name is Aeon and I'm a Android. I live in New York with my mom Olympia, my best friend and roommate, Jess, and the United Heroes! I'm a superhero named Uncanny Valley and I love it. Where was I? Oh back to the story. After they left, my mom has been overprotective. Because Cat Noir cataclysmed me from saving Ladybug, my mom won't let me train fight or even leave the house! I'm tired of it so I'm sneaking out tonight! I hope I don't get caught!

Jess's pov:

Hello I'm Jess. I also live in New York with my mom Barbara, my best friend and roommate Aeon, and the other United Heroes. I'm actually two superhero's. Sparrow and Eagle. I'll explain. I'm originally called Sparrow, one of the superhero's. But I got my weapons taken away, then Ladybug gave me the Miraculous of the eagle, so I transformed into the superhero, and I got to keep my miraculous. I'm super protective of Aeon after the incident with Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Hawk Moth. I need to follow Aeon to make sure she doesn't get hurt wish me luck. Lirii Wings of Liberty!

I don't own miraculous
I loved the New York special
Enjoy and me and my friends made up so I'm fine now!
Bye!