Chapter eighteen: Happy Birthday baby

Start from the beginning

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how happy I am. I love you so much baby but I don't deserve this. It's so expensive"

"What? Are you crazy? You deserve everything and more gorgeous" I say cupping her face and kissing her tenderly

*A little while later*

Jen and Brad are halfway through their hike. They've had to make a few stops as the mountain is quite steep but they can't wait until they get to the top. Brad is in front taking the lead and Jen is a few steps behind him.

"Brad hold on a minute" Jen says loudly placing her backpack on the floor. Brad walks back to where she is and asks what's wrong.

"I really need to pee. If I don't I'm gonna wet myself" She looks around for a discreet place hating the idea she's gonna have to pee in public but thankfully at the moment they are alone.

"Right I'm going to have to pee right here. You stand in front of me and watch out for any signs of people" She instructs Brad as she walks into a space between two bushes.

"Hey... stop staring at me and be on the look out" She giggles as she notices Brad staring at her right before she's about to pull her shorts down.

She does what she needs to do and goes back to where Brad is. She asks him to hand her  her hand sanitiser from her bag and she uses it to wash her hands as there's obviously no where to wash them half way up a mountain. They continue to walk for around another two hours and they finally reach the top. They are both amazed by how beautiful Cabo is. Jen takes out her camera and does what she does best.

Jen walks over to a rock, sets the camera to a timer, puts it on a rock and goes back to Brad. They stand facing each other, her on her tip toes and the camera snaps a photo of them kissing with the sun about to set in the back ground. They put a blanket down and sit looking at the view for a while before they get going. The sun is setting and they don't want to be walking back down the mountain in the dark.

(Jen's P.O.V)

We finally arrive back after a wonderful day of hiking.

"I know you wanted to relax and have a bubble bath but I've had this reservation booked at this restaurant for a while. I promise we'll have that bubble bath when we get back" Brad told me to get changed as we are going for dinner. I wear a black dress with heels and let my hair out of bun and leave it down natural.

*At the restaurant*

We arrive at the restaurant and we are seated at the back in a private area. I'm starving so I order a steak with fries and Brad orders the same. We talk and talk until dinner arrives.

*Back at the hut*

We put all of our stuff down and Brad goes into the bathroom remembering what I said about running us a nice bubble bath. As I enter the bathroom I notice that he's dimmed the lights, lit candles all around the tub, he's placed rose petals in the water and he's already sitting in there waiting for me. I undress in front of him taking my time as I know it drives him crazy. I step into the bath and sit at the opposite end of the tub facing him. He hands me a glass of white wine and we both just lay there for a few minutes just relaxing letting the aches and pains fade away out of our bodies from all the walking we've done today. I look at Brad and he's just staring right at me.

"What are doing?" I ask him giggling

"Just looking at you. I'm still amazed at just how beautiful you are and I still can't believe your mine. God you're just so sexy" He says making me feel so incredibly special

Oh gosh he just made me feel so special and I want to let him know that.

"Come on lets get out of here" I stand up pulling him with me getting out of the tub. I press my lips against his letting him know what I want. His hands wander all over my back, making their way down to my ass, squeezing it before picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me into bed bedroom.

Still kissing, he throws me down on the bed and I let out a little squeal. He climbs on top of me and attacks my mouth with kisses again. I slip my tongue in and let out little moans as our tongues intertwine together. I know this is turning Brad on as I can feel something that's touching my stomach getting very hard. The feeling of our soaking wet bodies touching is making me feel all sweaty. I love it.

Brad move his kisses from my lips to my neck, sucking on my pressure point definitely leaving a mark. He then takes his tongue and licks all the way down my stomach and then back up to my breasts. He licks over my hardening nipples and then sucks on them which causes me great pleasure.

I reach down and grab his rock hard member and start to stroke it. As Brad continues to kiss me he moans deeply into my mouth making me aware that what I'm doing is making him crazy. I squeeze slightly harder moving my hand in an up and down motion. Brad... wanting to return the pleasure, drops one hand between my legs and enters a finger into me. He pumps his finger in and out as fast as he can while I'm still massaging his manhood.

"Ohhhhhh fuck" I moan into his mouth. I get this tingly feeling. A feeling I know all to well. I know any minute I'm about to orgasm.

"Brad... baby... keep going I'm right there" I pant. He keeps pumping his finger faster and faster and and adding one more until I finally orgasm right under him letting out loud moans.

He sits up, gets a condom out if the draw and puts it on before returning to kiss me again. He finally enters me knowing it's all I want. He starts off slow setting a pace for us. Once we are moving in sync, he goes faster making me put my hands on the headboard of the bed so I don't hit my head. He thrusts as deep as he can which makes me practically scream. I know he's coming to an end as he starts moaning loudly too. After around twenty minutes of amazing sex, we both finally finish.

"Oh god that was amazing" I pant as Brad absolutely exhausted me

"Was that a good birthday present baby?" Brad asks stroking my stomach as I lay on my back next to him

"It was the best present ever" I say going in for a kiss. We actually end up making out for 10 minutes before we finally close our eyes and fall asleep both completely satisfied.