After the video was leaked, not even I expected the amount of backlash Leslie would receive from fans and other members of the public, alike. Fans quickly found her Instagram, and she was sent so much hate that she had to turn her account to private.

At first, the fan reaction was pure outrage.

@sylvieamalie: THAT BITCH SHOULD BE DEAD

@1d_is_my_bay: I am gonna kill this woman I swear

@neilhoro0n: WELL, I'M SICKENED BY YOU MAAM.

@ShayShay29: yeah fuckk off bitchasssssss mf

@VLodgee: she got caught

@tiredblob: I WOULDVE WRUNG HER NECK ALREADY AND TOLD HER TO BE READY FOR HER WHOLE CAREER TO COME CRASHING DOWN WHEN I EXPOSE HER ASS

@ariisstyles: does she not realize how stupid she sounds

@hxpefrimpxng: that fucking bitch i want to hit her

But, the boys all tweeted the day after the video was leaked, reassuring fans they were all okay and that they had big things coming. One Direction had never seen a greater amount of support, and the fans were so scared about why the boys were in the hospital until they all tweeted. Their management suggested I make a statement too, so I posted a message on my Instagram.

Louis posted a second, much less formal and much more light hearted tweet, reassuring the fans again that the boys and I were all perfectly fine. And it's true, they're all so close to perfectly fine, as am I. They're relieved that the drama with Leslie is over, and it all seems to be water under the bridge now. They all physically need a break, but they're emotionally almost back to normal, apart from Harry who is a few steps behind, but we're still so close. Once Louis promised the fans that we're all okay again, they stopped with the hate mail and started with the fan mail to Team Souis.

@ashleigh8123: Icons truly

@sarryqueen: More like Sophie LawExpert

@zozo8206: i'm SCREAMING

@ieatcarrrrots: when she can look THAT good while holding a banana and suing someone. she is heather tbh

@Onedirectionmarvel: HELL YES TEAM SOUIS IS EVERYTHING

@tnjunior: What a great duo

Out of all the things that could have resulted from my participation in the leaked video, it was not the legion of 'Team Souis' support. Even a few of our iconic quotes started trending on Twitter.

#SEEYOULES

#TEACHSOPHIETOREAD

#TEAMSOUIS

It didn't take long for the press to find out the identity of Leslie after the fans found her Instagram, and this one photo she posted of her with the Hollywood sign has been everywhere for the past 3 days.

Louis and Leslie's argument was so loud that it could be heard from outside the door, and whoever filmed the video recorded their argument, as well as when I arrived, so viewers are in for a 15 minute show of Leslie's nastiest moments as well as all the ways we could sue her. The door didn't close when I walked in, so the second portion of the video shows all three of us, not just a view of the door.

Management sent out a massive email to all the boys yesterday, filled with apologies, detailing everything that will be changing. Most notably, the boys have a month off and once they get back, they'll have 6 more months to record the album. While 6 months still isn't as long as they're used to, they've got 4 different people writing songs, as well as writers, and a few of the songs they wrote while Leslie was here are still going on the album. The rest of the songs were tossed almost as quickly as Leslie left the hospital, because her influence on the writing style had no appeal to any of the boys, who wanted to write honest music, not about 'love, being young and having fun'. Management has also booked out the entire studio building now - four separate studios and two auditoriums, instead of just the one studio for the boys and writers and one auditorium for the management. Now the boys aren't being held on such a tight leash under such a watchful eye, they have more freedom and space to work.