Ch-10

Everything is going very well & Smootly. Gulf's parents also approved their relationship. At the first they disagree their relationship, cuz they didn't want their only child n source of happiness to get hurt , while staying in relationship with an elderly man. For them Gulf is still a Baby, whom they love very dearly with their whole Hearth and Soul. But Mew didn't gave up. He did everything to convince his soon to be in laws. Then, after many trys and attempts he finally succided to convince them😊.

          Now Everybody who are close to mew and gulf know about their relationship. Gulf's parents are also happy that their son got himself a very succesfull businessman as a lover who loves their Son Dearly.

         At Gulf's house-

Mew is waiting for gulf while talking with mrs.K(gulf's mom).

Mrs.k: Gulf baby are you ready or not? Mew is waiting for you from almost 30 mins Bub. Come fast *she said loudly to gulf*

Gulf: mom just 10 mins more nahhh😵..... *gulf replied back loudly*

Mew: it's ok Aunti i can wait for him *Mew said to her*

Mrs.k: Awwwwww😍
                           So Sweet😂😂😂.
My baby is so lucky to have you mew.

Mew: no no aunty I'm the one who is most lucky to have him. * He reply back her*

Mrs.k: Mew i have a very important request to you. Can you pulpil that request.???*she said that to mew*

Mew: what it is auty???

Mrs.k: Please take care of our Baby mew. He  is our Angel, our world we can't see him getting hurt even a little.  Even though he is now an udult but he is still a baby inside, who try to show himself strong n tough.

       Promise me mew (she took mew's hand on her hand, she said in pleading tone with her teary eyes) You will always protect him with any cost, Always make him happy, stay with him Always even if he makes mistakes and forgive him, don't make our lil angel cry. As a only son we gave our all attentions n love to him, you also need to do that when time comes.

Mew: No no aunty (this time mew hold her hands n said) Aunty you don't need to plead to me. You know, like he is yours world but now he is also my world I'll do everything for him. Everything means eveything (He said in very serous n stern tone).

Msr.k: Thank you mew thank you so muchhh. I have believe in you. So please, don't dissappoint me.

         *Gulf came at that time so they stop talking on that topic*

Gulf: P'Mewwww I'm ready so let's go now.

Mew: okk baby. So aunty Bye I'll bring him after the visit.

Mrs.k : Ok mew.

Gulf: Mamma *he went to his mom n hugged her *

Mrs.k: take care baby *She kisses her son all around the face*

Gulf: Mamma stop stop, its enough nahhhh I'm just going outside for some hours *He said while pouting cutely like baby*

Mrs.k: hahaha but still nahhh Baby. Now go n come back soon okkk.

Gulf: OK mamma muahhh😘 *He kissed his mom* Bye Bye.......

           *Gulf & mew went out from house & start the car to go to his company.
When They arrived their, Gulf was totaly amused by how big & modern was the building of his bf's company*

Mew: Let's enter baby.
      *He holds gulf's slim waist with one hand n led him to his private alivetor(lift). When they reached Mew's office room Mew opened the door for his bf to enter inside. As Gulf enter in the room he again left amused. He can see the full view of the whole Bangkok city*

To be continued.........