Ch-7

It's been a week since mew n gulf became boyfriends. But gulf didn't tell about it to his 2bestfnd, because he was not sure that mew is really serious or playing with him.

      But from the start when gulf gave a chance to mew to prove himself weather he is serious or not, mew done various things to Impress his baby. Like giving him roses in every morning, giving drive to gulf n fetching gulf from home to collage n collage to home. He also gives many surprises n gift to gulf.

Like that gulf's heart finally melted with mew's various efforts to prove his love. So now gulf also like mew so much even if this kind of feelings are new for him.

         On the other hand boat n mild can feel something is fishy. Like gulf always comes late at class, he didn't brought his car with him any longer. Gulf didn't spent more time with them, they also see gulf most of the time playing with his mobile n texting someone while smiling. They also see sports car n another expensive cars outside of the collage waiting for gulf. But they didn't know with whom gulf is going with.

    When they asked about that things to gulf, gulf didn't gave them any information just said them to wait for the right time.

       Gulf's parents also don't know the things which is going on. They see gulf all the time smiling while Imagining things. They only thought that he is having fun with his friends. When mew come to drive him to college gulf all the time tell his parents that his friend will going to give him drive to collage. So his parents didn't have any idea about mew.

*******************

Sorry everyone i didn't got much time so i wrote very short chapter😅