Ch-4

In the office, near the big glass window, there is standing mew suppasit. Watching the night view of Bangkok city, while remembering flashback of the day.

Flashback:
After the meeting with some businessman , mew was heading back to his company. But when he was driving, someone called him and he picked up the phone call. While he was busy in the phone he didn't saw a boy,who were crossing the street. And with the full speed he stopped the car but the boy fall down with the slight hit of his car. He emidetly get out from the car to help th boy.

   He help to stand up the boy. But when the boy brought his face to mew, he become froze for some sec and stands like a statue without moving an inch. When he show the boy's eyes, his heart started beating rapidly with full speed.
      He never saw a boy who is so beautiful like an angel, with big doe eyes and plum kissable natural pink lips. He keep staring at the boy without knowing himself.
   He was mesmerized by the beauty of the boy.he never knew that someone can be beautiful like this. His undying beauty  was atracking the devil's attention.

After that, he came back to his sense when the boy started to scold him and raised his voice on him. He again became stanned🙁 by seeing the boy,who is standing in front of him. Because nobody had ever dare to raise their voice on him. Everyone is scared of him bcoz he is like a devil without Marcy, when he is angry. It's his first time to seeing, someone who doesn't know the biggest billionaire businessman &  insulting and scolding him without fear.

But the most interesting part was, he only became irritated at the boy and didn't do anything to the boy.
Instead of that boy, if there was someone he was sure that, by now he already punched them.

     And When he try to flirt with the boy by calling the boy 'Babyboy', he never thought that the boy will become angry birth. It was also his first time to seeing someone who didn't care about his looks and charm. Before this boy, nobody ever reject him, in fact the people were the first who always aproach him, try to flirt and seduce him.

At the end, the boy just avoid him and walk away. Nobody ever had avoid him in his whole lifetime.
End of flashback

Mew: your the most interesting 'Babyboy'. (he said to himself While smirking ).
     You have everything that I want to have in my queen baby . I want to make you mine, just wait and watch baby. I'll make  queen of my whole empire.

'Suddenly someone knocked the door' -

Mew: come In (a man, in his black suit intered in the office)
Ohh you came😏

*Can anyone guess who is the man with black suit?😁*

To be Continued........