Ch-5

Mew: ohh you came.

Man: yeah dude and I came with full information. (He went and set beside mew)

Mew: thank you Bright. How are you?

Bright: I'm fine bro.

Mew: what about your boyfriend? Where is he?

Bright: about win, he is also good👍 and he has his photo shoot today, so went for his photoshoot.

Mew: Now file (he asked for file).

Bright: slow dude why so Hurry. Now take your file(he handed mew his file).

Inside the file :

Full name:Gulf kanawut

Age:19 years old

Education:degree last year student

University :Bangkok university

Father:Mr.kanawut

Mother:Mrs.kanawut

Siblings:Nil(only child)

Relationship:Nil

Mew: So, my baby is sigle and don't have any relationship, 'interesting'😏.

Bright: hoiii mew, by the who is this boy huh? Why you asked me to investigate him. He is just a student, you never asked to investigate on the students but only your business partners, then why🤨?

Mew: You don't need to know that bright, I'll tell you later on.

Bright: hey but don't do anything wrong to that boy mew. He looks very cute & innocent dude. I wish if he was my lil bro😋😋😋😅

Mew: what nonsense😑. Why did you think I'll do anything bad to him.

Bright: Chill bro....
I was just assuming things. I'll go now dude (he went to mew and gave him bro hug and went out).

*Bright is one of mew's trusted friend. He is also a private investigator in the company. When mew met gulf, he emideatly called bright and tell him to get every details of his babyboy.*

Mew: now it's my Planes time baby. (mew said to himself after bright left the room)

Now With the three boys:

Gulf went back to his friends, after he took his mobile phone from his car. When he spot his friends in a Corner he went to them and seat there with them.

Boat: heyyy gulf why did you took long time huh? (he and boat was about to go and check gulf when he show up to them. They were very worried about gulf, because gulf took almost 30 minutes of time to come back)

Gulf: ohh sorry na boat (he said sorry and show them his pouty face, he know their weakness that, not even boat and mild can avoid his pouty face)

Mild: OK OK baby.
Don't show us your pouty face or I might pinch your cubby cheecks instead of eating my food haha😂.

Gulf: what the joke😒.

Mild: by the way what really make you late?

Gulf: actualy i was about to get into an accident.

Mild&boat: Whattttt!!!!! (They scream together with shock expretions).

Gulf: Don't worry guys. Don't Scream like that. I was lucky that car only hit me slightly.

Boat: did you get hurt anywhere? Who was that asshole who hurt our gulf? (He said with an angry face)

Gulf: I'm ok, i didn't got hurt anywhere, so its ok. But you two don't you dare to tell my perents or they will be never allow me to go outside. (He eyed boat and mild and said it).

Mild&boat: fineeeeee......

Gulf: hey guys how about tomorrow we go to watch movie .(he said with his excited voice)

Mild :its a good idea how about you boat.

Boat: i didn't have anything to dotomorrow . So, i guess we can watch movie tomorrow.

Gulf: so tomorrow let's go at 4pm after class. Ok?

Mild&boat: yeah OK.

So, guys let's watch and see what gonna happen in their movie Night😁.