Emotional

A/N: hopefully you guys will enjoy this chapter, I know the last one wasn't so great but hopefully you guys will like this one :)

ROSÉ POV

"Hey," I said as  I walked down the stairs into the huge living room that was decorated with rose petals and  filled with snacks drinks and fast food

Lisa's house was huge, it had two living rooms with one kitchen, two guest rooms downs stairs, another two rooms upstairs. On the third floor, it had two bedrooms and two toilets on each floor. Outside was a swimming pool with a huge garden and not to mention a fantastic view. It was no surprise though, she lived on top of a hill with gates and security guards blocking the entrance for anyone they didn't recognise. They recognised me since I was Lisa's best friend.

"Hi Rosie, when did you get here?" Lisa said, sitting on the couch with her arms around Jennie's shoulder who's head leaned onto Lisa's shoulder staring into space,

"I came here like...twenty minutes ago. Jisoo opened the door for me"

"Oh," she murmured, her eyes grew dark.

I swear this girl has something she's hiding

Every time I and Jisoo were together or I would talk about her she would instantly turn cold and disrespectful, almost as if she disliked the thought of me and jisoo together, but I knew that wasn't the case because she and Jisoo have been friends since they were both little.

Is it me?

"Hey Rosie" Jennie walked towards me with a gummy smile and hugging me tightly making me close my eyes, sinking into her warm hoodie as I hugged back.

She smells good.
She smells like Lisa.

"Hi Jen "

"What happened to your arm" she whispered with a worried expression on her face.

"Oh...I erm, fell down the stairs while helping my stepfather" I stuttered

"Oh.........okay," she said, curiosity filled in her eyes

"Heal safely"

"Thanks"

We made our way into the living room to find everything already prepared for us.

I laid next to Jisoo on the floor where four blankets were prepared for me and her with our snacks in between us.

Whereas Jennie sat down next to Lisa on the couch sharing a big blanket with their bowls filled with different types of snacks: sweets, chocolate, packs of crisps etc.

"What are we watching" Jisoo blurted out

"Let's watch Girls Trip" I cheered

"Why! we've watched that like a million times" Jisoo said

"Why not watch it again."

"But why though" she argued with humour in her voice

"Why not"

"Why?"

"Why not"

We stared at each other. I pout my lips and give her a warning stare. It sounds storage but I could be cute while intimidating at the same time.

"Ugh fine" she breathed, shutting her eyes. "But next time I'm picking what we watch"

"K" I chuckled knowing damn well she wouldn't.

"Also don't ever try and act intimidating, it doesn't work on anyone, you just look constipated" She smirked.

Guess I was wrong then...