'You never told me you could FLY!'

Basically, me (Niamh) and Izzy (my stupid sister) went to Next with her dad and my mom.

When we got to next, we looked at some furniture for our house. We smelt some candles which smelt AMAZING! Then we headed upstairs to look at the men's clothes for Izzy's dad.

We found some nice clothes but he ended up buying 2 coats. One being green with a fluffy sheep, fleece collar and the other being a long sleeved body warmer.

Before we brought them, I was running past Izzy and her dad to get to the mirror so I could pose and look at myself like I always do :) When suddenly Izzy's foot sticks out causing me to topple over landing on my knees and my poor, poor hands.

Izzy was LAUGHING!

How rude!

Izzy got told off (I was very offended that she had the audacity to trip me up)!

"NIAMH! I AM VERY ANGRY WITH YOU!" Izzy screeched.

"What? Ow my poor knees!" I stated, giving her a death stare.

"You never told me you could FLY!" Izzy shouted with a sarcastic tone.

I burst out laughing.

Even today I'm still laughing.

Every day I try to trip her up for revenge but she always managed to dodge my legs.

All I remember is a loud thud on the floor.

Thud.

Thud.

It kept replaying in my head.

Out of the blue, I just burst out laughing!

Izzy stared at me trying to keep a straight face...

But she burst out laughing too! (She never told me she was a MINDREADER)!

******

Who wants me to do more of these funny times we've shared?

DISCUSSION