Sulking!? (suggested)

This was suggested like a few minutes ago.soo ...

Oikawa pov

Iwa was being a brat right now. He wanted me to cuddle with him but i had alot of studying to do. We had a test coming up and i had to get my last minute study in. Anyway he was whineing a bit which is kinda rare for him but it was still some what common.

He keep rubbing so i can unfoucs and so i can get turned on enough to look at him. But i really was not having it today.

I really needed to get this done and i could not wait. I need the extra points as i was failing this class So i promised myself not to pay attention to him today, and today out of all days he wants to be all needed and cute great just great.

Nobody pov

" Oikawa i want you to focus on mee" iwa whined as he rubbed oikawas shoulders in a slow but firm manner. He knew tooru liked it when he did this but today was not it for him. "No iwa i have to focus" oikawa said as he pryed iwaizumi hands off of him in the softest manner possible so he did not hurt his feelings. Now oikawa did not hurt his feelings but iwa was beinv a brat still so he decided to go on to the bed sit near the corner and turn towards the wall. All tooru heard as he iwa finshed moving around was a small hmmph and he turned to see iwa turned to the wall pouting. This was a rather newer sight for him for the fact that he never seen iwa act like this before. So the fact that he was pouting and throwing a small fit shocked him so much to fhe point that he closed his book and climbed on the bed, wrapping his arms around iwa as he also got comfy.

" im sorry but im done now".
"Hmmph"!
"Please im sorry".
"Hmmmpph"!!

This went on for a while until oikawa grabbed iwa and turned him around. He kissed him vert roughly and shoved his toung in his mouth taking every inch and part od his mouth as his own. Afted like 7 minutes of making out and heavy breathing he let iwa breath fully. Iwa pushed back a little was already a little cute mess. He had droll running down his chin and his half opened eyes made everything even better.oikawa asked being cocky...

" will tou stop pouting now"?