cuddles(fluff)

Iwaizumi was very sad today.
He wants to cuddles with his husband but he can't because he has alot of work.
Or so he said.
In the background he heard makki scream
"It's nerf or nothing bitch"
So for sure they are playing around in the office.That didn't bother him to much though. All he wanted was to be with his husband.

Im hungry, im gonna go make something. Is the first thing iwaizumi thought about when he got his couch from thinking about his husband. He went to go make sushi
( more like fine it in the fridge, it was leftovers). He got it out the fridge, put it on the island in there kitchen and rested his arm on the counter. " i really should just head to bed instead of waiting" iwaizumi though as he looked at the time which read 11:31.
Iwaizumi walked up the stairs when he heard the front door open and then close and a voice shout " iwa-chan Im home honey"
" you know i hate it when you call me honey, it's sounds like we are a cringe couple"
"Well i mean we are marri-"
"Shut up".
Iwaizumi came back down the stairs and went to hug oikawa. He gave him a kiss and squeezed him hard. Of course like he had been thinking about for the past 20 minutes he missed his husband alot.
" What's the matter,missed me"  oikawa joked.
" i really did actually..." Iwaizumi stated in a whisper.
Oikawa was shocked. Iwaizumi never really got sad when he left or really missed his for that fact. Maybe it was a bad day. Or maybe...
"Do you wanna cuddle" oikawa asked as iwaizumi looked at him with puppy dog eyes.
" yes please"
"Ok let me get out of these clothes"
Oikawa went to there room and got out of his clothes. Iwaizumi came in and grabbed some covers and hurried downstairs. He was really excited. As him and tooru never really did this. So this made him happy. Oikawa came down the stairs and got on the couch with Iwaizumi. He layed on his back and opened his arms out. With one big flop him and Iwaizumi were in position and ready to watch the little mermaid.
Halfway through the movie Iwaizumi sat up a little and asked oikawa a question.
" hey tooru"
" yes hun?"
" Why don't we do this more often"
"Because i have alot of work to do"
"It's nerf or nothing, that's what you call working?"
"Ok ok you got me, but if you want i will come straight home from and stop at nothing"
Iwazumi giggled
" i like the sound of that"
"And when i come home we can cuddle?"
"Really?"
"Yea i promise"