Heat( NSFW✨)

Not that kind of heat ya sick fucks.... Wait im the one writing this.....ya know what....👋👋

Nobody's pov

The house was extremely hot today. But not just any reason but bexause the two dipshits of the century makki and matssun decided to play baseball in the house and broke the A.C. And now the landlord is here to fix it for them.

Oikawa pov

I am very glad our landlord is a guy because if was not we would be doomed. I had no shirt nor pants. All i wore were some boxers that hugged my skin a bit because of all the sweat. It's like 100 today and of course they break the A.C. I can't stand to be in this heat any longer but our pool is dirty so i can't get inside of it.

I look over from the fan i was sitting in front of and i see iwa sleeping in nothing but booty shorts that went up his butt a bit and hugged his skin. Apart from that he was sleeping in this damn heat like that which did not shock me much tbh. Thr fact that iwa can be the devil himself when he's mad and can stand he better than anybody i know. It does not shock me that he is sleep.

I was a little mad that he left me to deal with this heat by myself so i went to mess with him a bit. I walked over to the bed and began groping iwa a little bit. Not super hard but enough to make him groan in his sleep a bit. He whined as he swatted my hands and told me to " go awaayyy" but of course i did not. I let him fall back asleep and began to pull his short off slowly. When i got them off i took to softly start eating him out. He moved over and sofly moaned a bit but i grabbed his swatting arm and gripped him to stay down.

Iwaizumi pov

I gasp as i woke up follow by a immediate shaky moan. It was loud too. I looked behind me over my shoulder and who else do i see but tooru eating me out. Of course he is. Who else would do something so vulger and stupid while they look like their bout to have a heat stroke. He began to lift up and say "Good afternoon baby"~. He promptly began to eat me out again. I began to give soft and quiet moans praying that im not to loud.

Nobody's pov

Iwaizumi moaned louder  as tooru picked the speed a little bit. Not even remembering that the landlord was still there. He only did not wanna moan to get Oikawa fired up, but alas he did anyway. Iwaizumi reached down and began to stroke himself when he felt close, this motived tooru to go even faster. Iwa was screaming and moaning oikawa's name from wayy to much pleasure. Iwaizumi gave a really loud as he came in his hand and on the sheets.

Oikawa sat up and gave a hard smack to iwa's ass then gave a toothy grin and said

"You liked it"?~

"Shut the hell up"~

"You still need to deal with mine"~

"Hurry up and fuck me so you can comee"~

This was happening all ,while the landlord was still in there ,the heat fixing the A.C.