First visit of sister into mr. MANoban office it's weeks ago, thinking for the meeting because of donation for the orphanage, but no, mr. MANoban speak emediately about his purpose, they talk and the nun looking for evidence if it's true, of course mr. MAnoban give her the evidence, and the nun approved it's true.

" I will take your advice sister, for taking care of my son expect for my support throughout for the orphanage, till you need my support" mr manoban signed the check with generous amount for the orphanage and for the children.

" Thank you so much mr. MANoban, I can say your a good man, its our pleasure to help and glad the su found his family already" sister said but not to far someone is listening to them gritting his teeth to anger.

ENNNNNNDDDDDDDD OFFFFFF FLLLLLAAAASHHHHBACCCCCKKKKK

PRESENT

" Sire the conglomerate chairmans send me report that the companies and other associated with families who is the system of your name is just waiting for your signal sire, they are ready and prepared for this to happen" secretary said.

" Thank you, do you know when joohyun and chaeyoung will be back?" Mr. MANoban asked.

" Within this week sire, I already send them a message for your request" secretary bowed and he was dismiss.

" I know your looking for me wu, I know I have eyes for you, you will come for me since I know where those things you really want, and I take my revenge for my daughter and wife my father, there family and my friends you killed, just for this" mr. MANoban is holding something, it was families belongings, through centuries and it's still getting heavier as time goes by.

" I can give you this mr. Kim but you are greedy, you took my life and heart for this?, I can trade you all for the life of those people even for my daughter but you choose the latter wu" mr. MANoban is clenching his hand then and a rapid beeping makes, the nurses and bodyguards alert.

" Sire , please calmed down, calmed down" nurse help him to stay focus on calming his self.

" Don't worry in sorry about that Im just carried away" mr. MANoban wave to his bodyguard and nurse who's really worried.

" Have you all eaten? Nurse sorn?" Mr manoban is always taking care of people whos in his care, employee s in short and they have hundreds and thousands of them, and those who's near to him is the luckiest and honored to be with care of mr. MANoban.

" Sire, don't worry about as we all taken care, and please let us also take care of you," nurse sorn said with her sincere voice and genuine smile also the bodyguards around him is greatful to him, there family is taking care also for there gratitude they swear to serve him and there loyalty to this family.

" Nurse you think I can have a little slice of chocolate cake for dessert?" Mr. MANoban hoping he will get something, his been into strict diet for his health.

" How about not a slice sire, a two spoonful only?" Sorn is always looking mr. MANoban wellness.

" That would be so nice of you sorn I will treat you all ice cream because of that" mr. MANoban said they just chuckling on there master silliness.

" Just don't say this to doctor kwon sire or I'm dead" sorn joke

" Pinky promise" mr. MANoban trade for the love of chocolate cake

FARM

After dinner the people in small lovable home is knocked out, joohyun, Jennie, seulgi and chaeyoung is scattered in living room, got drunked and full.

Joohyun and jennie is sleeping tightly and still beautiful even there mouth is open. Seulgi and chaeyoung facing each other's feet.

On the room where jieun and lisa and jisoo settled, they are still awake, laying and having little talks reminiscing Lisa's childhood funny stories.

Few minutes more, they fall asleep. But the kid is still awake.

LISA POV ( thought)

" His back, but why I feel this way, its funny too look his face, when he punch me I feel pity to him, tsk whatever, unnie jieun will be living with us this is fun right?"

" Right it's fun, you can with her like before"

" The ajusshi is fooling you you know"

" I know but I can't help it though"

" Jennie, joohyun, seulgi and chaeyoung they are good people you feel my heart that I'm right right?.

" Uhuh true, jisoo unnie is pretty and kind she gave other onsei I like the violet one

" Me red"

" Yellow for me"

" But I like black more"

" Its ok its black your the real one her, but dress that sometime ok? Lisa?"

" Of course, we should all sleep"

" Ok thank you lisa"

" Goodnight everyone"

_____
Cont

Short lame one