What did i get myself into

*recap "You felt his hand pulling you chin up. And next thing you know his lips smashed into yours."*

You didn't realize what was happening. Then you kissed him back. You started to hear yourself taking Sienna relief what he did to you. He BROKE you your gonna get yourself into some deep shit. You pulled away and grabbed your things.

You:I'm sorry Vinnie I love you but this can't work
Vinnie:what why sienna tell me
You walked down the stairs and saw Maria in the kitchen.
You:thank you for everything we should go to dinner later but I have to go
Maria:what why what did Vinnie do
You:nothing I just need to go get some fresh air
Maria:umm ok love you sweetie stay safe.
You:I love you to Maria and I will.
You walked out the door you got into you car and started it. You saw Vinnie run out of the door. He was crying. You know what you just did hurt him you felt really bad but you tried not to. Your car finally started and you tried to drive away when the passenger door open.
Vinnie jumped in and sat down.

Vinnie:sienna please talk to me
You:look Vinnie I love you but we will not work. I can't trust you anymore you have hurt me so bad. You broke me I FINALLY got okay and was perfect then you came around again.
Vinnie:sienna I know and I'm sorry. But I didn't mean for this to happen I mean I don't want to join the class but then we reunited.
Sienna:and that's where my life turned into hell. I started to think of you again it's hurts me to see you happy. It's hurts me to know you didn't like me. It's hurts me to know we are no longer friends.
Vinnie:you don't think it's doesn't for me. I have always loved you but I couldn't tell you because of what happened. It kills me to know you got new friends and moved in with out me.
Sienna:oh really I moved on without you. Not even 2 weeks after the fight you moved on COMPLETELY it took me years. And ya I got new friends and moved on do you know HOW FUCKING hard it was to find people who liked me for ME no you don't because you already had those people you didn't have to go and find completely new people that you trusted. Did you know
Vinnie:no no I didn't ya I might of looked like I moved on 2 weeks but in its took me years to know you were gone and were not coming back.
You just shut up you couldn't talk to him you had tears streaming down your face. You we're driving to Rylands house. Well the hype house. You were gonna drop off Vinnie and go talk to kouvr you really needed to talk to someone. And if she want there you were gonna talk to charli.

As you got to the house you pulled in. You grabbed your phone and went inside. At this point you didn't care you had tears ruining your makeup you looked horrible. You ran up to kovers room. She was sitting on her bed watching anime. You ran over to her and hugged her.

Kouvr:cc what wrong
You:I got kicked out of my house for punching Jordan bc he was making fun of me then I went to Vinnie's house bc Maria said I could sleep in the guest room then Vinnie came in not knowing I was there. He started to talk to me I talked back then. He said he was sorry. He then grabbed my chin and kissed me-
Kouvr:HE DID WHAT!!!!
You:shut up he's in the house I think . Then I ran out said it's not gonna work I said by to his mom and got in my car he stopped me and hopped in he started to talk to him. I went off on him and I ended up here it drop him off with Ryland I decided I needed to talk to you or charli.
Kouvr:omg sienna im SO sorry. You want to go swim to get your mind off of it.
You:ya let me go grab a swim suit form Charlis room. (I know she doesn't live there but i don't give a fuck)
I had to walk past Rylands room bc it's was right by Charlis. I heard someone crying so I hid and tried to listen. All I heard was VINNIE crying I didn't hear Ryland to any other boy. I hated seeing him cry. I shook it off and went to Charlis room. I went and grabbed a swim suit.

 I went and grabbed a swim suit