Melani Marquis
13:26
Wednesday 30th July

"Your annoying me piss off." I heard keantae say to his cousin.

"Why you so mean to him?"

"He's doing the most, move away from me Ezekiel."

he ran off back to the rest of the kids while me and Keantae sat on the wall.

"So wagwarn for you?"he asked putting his arm around me.

"Nothing to be honest I'm hungry...wanna go get some food?"

I didn't even eat breakfast.

"Yeah calm let's go."

We called over Ezekiel and walked to Subway, personally I think it's one of the best restaurants although it's rare I go there.

We sat at the booth and Keantae went to order.

"So how old are you?"Ezekial asked smiling at me.

"I'm sixteen , how old are you?"I asked back.

"I'm seven but I turn eight in September." He smiled

I nodded and looked down at my shoes.

"Here"he said putting something on the table.

"What is it?"

"A fork, girls are tidy so I think you'll eat your sandwich with a fork."he said peeling back the tissue showing it.

"Oh no it's okay thanks. It's only a sandwich."

01:26
Omniscient

He slowly rubbed her back while she hugged his torso.

"why you crying Melani?"he asked softly.

"I don't want you to leave me now, I don't want to have put this all in our relationship for nothing."

"Look at me."she looked up "I promise you I will not leave you, I always got you."

He opened his drawer pulling out an object.

"Look at this."he held up a small chain. "This is for you and ion want you to ever think I'll leave you."

she sniffed and examined it "why's it a padlock?"

"because we're together we in this for real."he said stroking her hair

she was silent. She never knew how to deal with situations like this it wasn't something she had to deal with.

It was awkward and she didn't like when it was like this.

But what could you possibly say?

Makel Jamie Marquis 5th August 17'

Makel Jamie Marquis
5th August 17'

"Get out of my face Kam I'm not playing with you." I sternly said pushing her hand away

"No because why do you have so many girls in your phone talking about they miss you???!"she yelled showing me my phone.

well here goes.

"You finna leave me over some lil hoes Kamiliah? They not anything to me they're just talking mess."

"Makel stop!! Just stop please. We do this everytime and I'm sick of it are you cheating on me?"she asked with tears in her eyes.

aw so cute. I never lie but..it wasn't cheating the girl was just offering head.

"No I'm not Kam trust me. Come give me a hug."

"I love you." She whispered

"Yeah, love you too."

someone loves her like a girlfriend, it's just not me.

Lorenzo's House

"Sit down man bare dancing like anyone wants to see that."Keantae complained sat in the couch.

"Are you depressed or something? You move bare anti with us."I said sitting on the stool.

"Nah, I'm just not with the person that's not annoying like you man are." He said smirking.

hm. must be gay.

"Who is he?"

"He??? Nigga I'm not gay what the fuck? I don't do them tings man"he shook his head

We all looked at him waiting for the name.

He laughed us off and went on his phone.

"So what about you and Tayla?"

"We're good still what about you at Kam?"

"She tried to accuse me of cheating."

"Were you?"
Lorenzo laughed "25 pound he was."

They looked at me.

"She offered me head bro and she was actually leng so I beat as well."I admitted

Lorenzo held out his hand and Romani put the money in it.

"Your actually horrible bro, I'm gone"Keantae said standing up and
stretching.

We all said goodbye and my phone started ringing.

"Hold on." I walked to the hallway and listened to whoever was talking.

"I'm pregnant."

Yeah no this is what we're not gonna do.

"Yo who's this?"

"Jayda."

*I apologise for the long wait and I feel like this chapter is so bad. We are working back into the first plot but thank you guys so much for 1k read although it might be 1.30k something and I thank you guys for that❤️