5.

Tuesday 24th April.

09:56

I rolled over checking the time on my phone. I'm late.
But nobody called me.

I slowly sat up holding my head and putting on my slippers.

I walked into the bathroom getting a quick scrub and doing my hygiene, I got dressed and left the house without breakfast the house was quiet , but seeing the bus I quickly hopped on and made my why to school.

Kam🙈
-girl wya?
-you need to get here sis.❤︎ 10:17

I hearted her message then locked my phone .

When I got to school it was 10:46 and break time was soon I had English but I knew Mr Smith would have locked the door so I wondered around .

"Why you round her lani shouldn't you be in your lesson."It was him. Again . He must be unavoidable because he's everywhere.

I rolled my eyes and carried on walking.

"Don't walk away from me Melani." That alone wanted to make me run up to him and give him a hug tell him how I feel.

But in order to get rid of my feelings I have to avoid the problem.

"I don't want to talk to you right now. Just talk to me later."I said walking downstairs to my favourite teachers office.

He grabbed my arm pulling me back towards him .

don't cry ,don't cry.

"What's your problem? I haven't done shit to you. Someone messing with you?"

"no I don't want to talk Keanatae please let go of my arm."

Don't cry Melani ,Don't cry.

"No, what did I do?"he asked letting me go and stepping back .

"No it's not you I just need space, i swear it's not you tae."I said fighting tears.

"Yo- now your crying what the fuck is wrong with you." He semi shouted.

I shook my head and began walking away from him towards the bathroom.

"Melani don't walk away from me."

now I'm getting him mad. Great .

He kissed his teeth walking away towards his classroom.

I walked into the bathroom and cleaned off my face .

Okay better.

I walked out feeling a little bit better I walked out but felt someone drag me back by my hood.

Not this not today .

"I can't lie your a pretty girl but you not finna look that pretty." I heard a random voice say. Deep. I've never heard them before .

He dragged me back further pushing me down on the floor , 3 more people appeared big hoods I couldn't see their faces.

I should have just kept arguing.

I felt a hard kick to my stomach causing me to instantly hold it.

I was helpless.

"Listen yeah tell your bitch ass brother not to fuck with us again and his friends little girlfriend is a real g."

They ran away leaving me on the floor I gathered myself pulling my hood over my head and barely walking properly.

My whole body was in pain. My vision was blurred but I just had to get to the English corridor.

I carefully made my way upstairs into the corridors but he wasn't there.I stood outside of his classroom catching my breath.

"You good- I swear your MKs sister?"I looked up seeing Rackz.

"Can you get Keantae please."I breathed out.

"He's outside still. But yeah I guess I could get him." He jogged off "just..don't move?"

I heard footsteps from down the hallway it had been like 5 minutes and Romani was taking his time.

My eye site cleared up so I slowly made my way back through the school.

"I swear you got told to stay where you were."I turned around hugging onto his torso crying. I couldn't hold back.

Omniscient

He patted her back and crouched down. "You don't need to be crying your too pretty for that come on look at me ."

She shook my head and tried to speak but she felt as if she was stuck.

He slightly pulled her hood down and checked if her face was harmed .

"Yeah and they better not have touched your face, who was it?" He muttered but spoke louder asking the question.

"I don't know , they said it was a warning to Makel and you."

She groaned holding her head.
"Something about your girlfriend is a g."

He kissed Melani's forehead.

"I feel sleepy."she mumbled drowsily .

"No no no stay awake."

*end of chapter