Chapter 16

Hi everyone, before this chapter starts I'm just reminding you to please vote!! Also leave comments because I find them so funny.

Anyways, Enjoy...

-

Y/N POV

Two weeks had passed since we met Seb and Cel.

Blaise had come back from caring for his sick mother.

And our group was formed.

Even though we had only met two weeks ago, we had already made life long memories.

Seb often took trips to the muggle world and brought all sorts; from muggle confections to muggle alcohol and 'weed'. We had daily gatherings in my dorm room in which we sat, talked, drunk and smoked till the early hours of the morning.

We frequently took trips to Hogsmeade, even when it was bloody freezing. To quote Blaise, 'If you think the cold is going to deter me from going to the three broomsticks you've gone mad.'

We were all content. We were all happy, well all of us but Draco.

He seemed to be getting more anxious as the days went on yet refused to tell me or anyone else why. We also noticed he had been skipping meals and even sometimes lessons. He also seemed to be getting more distant, our relationship was changing rapidly and I didn't like the way it was heading. I mean I expected him to confide in me when we were nothing but best friends but now, now it was more important than ever. Our relationship was built off trust but if he is hiding something and he doesn't let me in on it then I'm worried that the foundation of the relationship will crumble and end in nothing but dust.

Who do I talk to though? Maybe I should ask someone else to talk to him as every time I try to ask him he lashes out on me. He never used to get angry with me but now that I've experienced it I'm scared. I'm not going to lie and say Draco isn't scary when he's angry because he most certainly is, every time he lashes out I'm scared for my safety but he loves me doesn't he? He wouldn't hurt me, would he? He isn't trying to scare me though is he?

Maybe he'll be different now though as Narcissa has invited our entire friend group to Malfoy Manor for Christmas.

-

I took a in a deep breath of the crisp winter air as we stood outside the isolated house.

My house is directly opposite it but my parents had gone off to do something 'important', probably for work or something so they wouldn't be there anyway.

Draco walked up the steps leading to the door but just as he placed his hand on the door to knock on it, it swung open and Narcissa stood in the doorway beaming.

'Draco!' She embraced the slim boy but weirdly he didn't hug her back. He solemnly stood with his hands by his sides and as soon as his mother let go of him he huffed and trudged inside the house walking straight up the stairs.

'Cissy!' Smiled Seb.

'Oh sebby! You're back!' She said while holding him tight.

'And my darling y/n!' She laughed. 'Welcome back love' she gasped while pulling me into her embrace.

'Blaise dear, how's your mother?' She smiled sympathetically.

'She's doing better' he said with a half smile, but he was clearly trying to look past her to to see where Draco had gone.

'And who might you be?' She questioned while gazing at Celeste.'

'Bonjour Madam Malfoy, I'm Celeste Fille, but you can call me Cel' She said in the most innocent voice possible.

Cissy turned to me 'She's awfully pretty, she's a pureblood though, right?' She whispered.

I nodded.

'Ah, yes!' She laughed, turning back to Celeste. 'I've heard much about you from Draco! Come in, come in.'

What does she mean she's heard a lot about Cel from Draco?

Ugh, I need to shut the fuck up and stop overthinking everything.

-

Cissy looked particularly joyful. I assume it's because that git of a man, Lucius, was off somewhere.

'Sebastian Malfoy' She laughed. 'My dear how's Hogwarts been treating you?'

We sat on the black leather sofa in the centre of the Malfoy's living room.

Seb fiddled anxiously with his rings before looking at me, then at Blaise and Cel.

'They know' He mumbled, a wonky smile growing on his face.

Narcissa's smile faded into a frown, her eyes widened in both shock and fear.

'But Sebast-' She started. She was clearly trying to stay calm but her voice was almost at yelling volume.

'Don't worry Cissy' He interrupted in a calm voice.

'It's not safe, he's still out there!' She continued, now yelling.

I looked at Blaise and he looked back at me, I could tell that he could sense my fear. I mean, of course I was scared I didn't want to lose my brother. I had only met him two weeks ago and that's not enough time to compensate for what time we lost together as children.

'Look, I know you're worried, and I understand that but I'm not a child anymore, I'm eighteen, I'm an adult.' Seb explained.

Cissy's eyes softened, she seemed proud to raise a boy like him. After all, she was practically his mother.

'I raised a brave one' She smiled, clasping her hands together in joy. But i could still see the sorrow in her eyes.

We were so caught up in conversation that I had forgotten how Draco had been so cold towards his mother and then abruptly stomped off to his room without hesitation.

Celeste was the one to bring it up.

'Madam-'

'No love, call me Cissy' Narcissa interrupted.

'Cissy, where did Draco go, and why is he acting so...off?' Asked Cel in a concerned tone.

'Fuck sake' she muttered, tapping her hands on her lap. 'I forgot about that. Y/n, can you come with me to the kitchen please?'

-

I'm going to start putting the discussion section in every chapter so please use it! Also please vote if you haven't already!

Let me know if you want some more spice because if you do, it will be coming up very soon...

D I S C U S S I O N ....