Rohan:(Going to preeti and holding her hands and bring her forward before looking at everyone )"I would like to introduce everyone to my wife, Mrs. Preeti Rohan Somani. Also I would like to thank everyone was helping me come into this Business world. Without the help of My brother Sameer or papa. Or even Devang bhaiya and Mamaji, I wouldn't be able to learn these things so easily. Thank you.."

Sameer:(Sameer came forward and motioned Naina to do the same. She came and stood next to them as Rohan passed the Mic to Sameer)"So I want to start of from few months earlier when I started working at this company. I had very little help but with devand Bhaiya, Dad and Mamaji's guidance I am at this position. So thank you guys. Naina here as you might know joined sort after I Did. few days after I guess. From these months she has gained herself a great position in this company. You all saw her true self. What she really is. You all treated her as one of you guys, But today I want everyone to know what Naina really is.(Pulling Naina closer and side hugging her)"Naina is not just Naina, but Naina Sameer Maheshwari. She is my wife. "

Everyone looked shocked as Sameer announcement. Naina's friends cheered while Sameer smiled at Naina. on the other hand Riya and Neha looked to shocked to say anything. they couldn't disgust the fact that Naina was Sameer wife.

Sameer:"Naina"(He said giving her the mic)

Naina:"Hi everyone. I know you all might be shocked as if now but this was needed. I didn't want special treatment when I joined that why we kept this a secret, but now that I have a position in this office of my own I didn't want to leave you all in a lie. And I request ki aap sab muhje waise hi treat kare jaise pehele karte the. I don't want any special treatment Thank you"

Then Vivek took the mic giving off some other announcements while Sameer and Rohan stood next to him giving out some information as well. Naina and Preeti stood behind listening. After finishing the information everyone departed to the cafeteria for lunch break.

Sameer:"Naina preeti tum dono cafeteria me wait karo hum dono aate hain. Bus 2 min ka kaam hai"

Preeti:"Its okay jijaji"

Naina:"Sameer woh mera purse tumhare office me hai"

Sameer:"It's okay I'll bring it.."(Naina nodded and they left)

Naina:"Aa me tuhje office dikhaon "(She should the overall office to Preeti before both of them headed to the cafeteria )

Preeti:"Naina tu ruk me ek campacola leke aati hoon. "

Naina:"Haan ja.."

Payal:"Nainaaa"(Karan arjun and Payal come towards her)

Karan:"Tum toh aapne sister ke saath jane wali thi na. "

Naina:"Haan woh.."(She was Cut of by Neha and Riya who joined the group )

Neha:"Seriously Mrs. behenji..kya bhole bane ka natak karti ho tum.."

Naina:"Excuse me"(She asked confused )

Riya:"Neha iske kapre toh dekho yaar. kis angle se yeh Sameer ki wife dikhti hai"

Naina:"Muhje Sameer ki wife dikhne ki zarorat nahi hai kyunki me hi Sameer ki wife hoon."

Neha:"I am sure of was forced Arrange marriage or something warna why would he marry a bhenji like u.."

Preeti:"oh plzzzzz"(Preeti came next to Naina )"Who do u think you are hah?"

Neha:"Excuse me?"

Preeti:"Yes excuse you. kya tum Sameer ki maa ho?"

Neha:"What no!"

Preeti:"Kya tum Naina ki mom ho"

Neha:"Tum kya bakwas mar rahi ho"

Preeti:"Bakwas me nahi tum kar rahi ho. jab tumhara Naina ya Sameer dono me se kishi ke saath koyi rishta nahi then who gave you the right to comment on their life"(Neha and Riya stood stunned while Karan payal and Arjun looked at Preeti in shock)

Naina:"Chordna behen kya inke moon lag rahi hai"

Preeti:"Chordhi toh rahi hoon Naina kyunki office me hain. Warna kahin bahar milte toh ab tak band nahi baja diya hota maine inka"

Naina:"Shant Meri Hanuman Shant.(Turning towards Neha and Riya)"Ab agar aapka bezati ka kota pura ho gaya ho aaj ka toh plz jaye yahan se"

Riya:"You just wait and watch what I do"(She huffed before pulling Neha and leaving to her table)

Preeti:"In chipkaliyon ki band me baja ke rahongi"

Naina:"Chord na Preeti yeh le shant hona pehele or campacola pee"(Preeti nodded and drank the drink)

Payal:"Wait Naina preeti tumhari behen bhi hai or Rohan sir ki wife bhi."

Naina:"Haan"

Preeti:"Oh sorry un dono ke chakar me I didn't see you. Hi me Preeti and Naina ne muhje tum theeno ke baare me bataya hai."

Karan/Arjun/Payal:"Hi.."

Rohan:"Preeti..Naina bhabhi chaliye"(Everyone turned to see Rohan at the entrance of the cafeteria with Sameer behind him coming in)

Naina:"Accha bye guys see you next week"

Karan/Arjun/Payal:"Byeee enjoy "

Sameer:(As the girls reached the boys)"Naina yeh lo tumhara purse"

Naina:"Thank you..Chale?"

Sameer:"Hmm"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Samaina and Preehan's double date filled with romance and other fun stuff"

STAY SAFE EVERYONE 💖💖