Ghost Town

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Before we start, I have a question. Why do people read this?

Enough shittin' around. On with the story!

『• • • ✎ • • •』

The car continued foreword, pushing the thick fog that was everywhere. "Polnareff, maybe we should pull over for a bit. Its getting a bid dangerous with all this fog," you said. Jotaro, who sat next to you straightened out his new uniform that he got from a tailor in Pakistan.

"I can't believe you found a tailor in Pakistan to make you a new school uniform. It looks nice," Mr. Jostar said.

"100% sheep fur," he replied.

"how fancy~," you smirked, "sheep fur huh?" you could now move the fog around in your hand. Waving your hand in the air you spoke up, "The fogs getting pretty thick. What's the time, Mr. Jostar?" you asked.

"it's not even 3PM yet," he explained. "oh well. Let's just stay in that little town over there for the night," he said.

"do you think they've got clean bathrooms there?" Polnareff asked, "I'm still not used to the India style toilets," he said.

"do you have some sort of Toilet obsession?" you snickered.

"what are you talking about?" he said. While you and Polnareff were arguing, Jotaro was looking at something behind you.

"was that... A dogs body?" he murmured.

"what?" you asked him, turning to him.

"hmm nothing."

The car stopped and you all got out. The fog was still as bad but the town was pretty clean and busy. "hey, let's go tot hat restaurant to ask if there's a hotel," Kakyoin suggested. Jotato was looking at something and looked on edge.

"this place is like a ghost town.." you said, looking around. "you okay?" you asked him, pulling his sleeve. He looked down at you and pulled his sleeve away.

"this town's pretty quiet compared to the other ones we've been to," Polnareff pointed out. "there are no beggars or people to sell us stuff."

"maybe it's because if the fog," Mr. Jostar said. "Listen," Mr. Jostar started, a huge smile was on his face. "to the west of Pakistan in Islamic territories, this is how you say hello. First you smile.." he walke dover to a man standing outside the restaurant. "As-Salam!!! Alaikum!!!"

The man he spoke to suddenly turned the sign that said 'open' around, so it said closed. "uhh do you mind if we ask you a question?" you asked. He stared blankly at you, not saying anything. "is there a uhh hotel in this town?"

"I don't know," he said before turning around and leaving you all.

"Hold on! What do you mean you don't know? Don't you live in this town? Is there a hotel or not?" Mr. Jostar shouted after him before gasping and stopping. He rubbed bus eyes.

"Mr. Jostar, are you okay?" you asked him. He hummed and nodded.

"did you not see that, Y/N?" he asked.

"see what?"

"ill take that as a no," he replied.

"-lemme ask that guy over there," Polnareff pointed to a man who was on the floor. "sor, I'm sorry, but we're trying to find a hotel. Preferably one with clean bathrooms. Would you mind telling me..." the man wasn't answering him. "Hey you! What's going on!" he turned the man's head.