Dark Blue Moon

I'm planning to make Y/N op as frick. :)

The captain held the girl tightly as she struggled against him. Mr. Jostar spoke up. "hey Captain, I'd like to ask you something. Youve verified the identities of all ten men on board, right?" he asked.

"of course. They're all men who've worked with me for over ten years." he replied. "can't say why that is of prime importance" he walked towards you all. "by the way.." he grabbed Jotaro cigarette and held it above him.

You found yourself glaring at him, so did Jotaro. "I must implore you not to smoke on deck." he said.

'well, that sort of makes sense' you thought.

"what we're you planning to do with the ashes and butt?" he asked, holding it out. "just toss them over the side into these pristine waters? You may be a guest on this ship, but you will abide my my rules tough guy."

He put out the cigarette on Jotaro hat. He seemed unfazed and continued to glare at the man. You walked over to Kakyoin, watching the scene play out.

"Got it?" the captain repeated then began to walk away.

"Hold it, pops." Jotaro spoke up making the captain turn around. "then why didn't you just say so? Don't be a condescending prick about the whole thing, ya jackass.

"Hey Jotaro! Don't disrespect the captain!" said Mr. Jostar. "you were in the wrong"

Jotaro scoffed. "ill be as rude as I want" he said. "I figured it out he's not the captain. He's the stand user!"

"What?!" you questioned. "how do you know Jotaro? We chose him because he was recommended by the foundation. We can't just come to hasty conclusions like that! There's no way he's a Stand user"

He looked at you before answering. "I've found a way to identify Stand users" he explained. "that is.. When a stand user takes even the slightest whiff of cigarette smoke, a vein pops up on the tip of their nose"

Yoi brought your hand up to your nose in disbelief. "what?"

"your not serious Jotaro!" said Polnareff.

"relax, I'm lying" he said. "apparently someone fell for it." he glared at the captain who took of his hat, laughing under his breath.

"Jotaro, what tipped you off about the captain?" asked Mr. Jostar.

"actually, I didn't have a clue" he said.

"of course you didn't. Mens intuition huh?" you smirked at Jotaro. "well, the important thing is that you found the user. Now the only question is what to do with him" you glared.

"Haha looks like I fell for it. Hats off to you boy" he said. "your right. I'm not the captain" he confessed. "teh real captain is sleeping woth the fished at the bottom of the China Sea"

"looks like you two will have something in common" you spat. Suddenly, something grabbed the little girls leg. "What the?!"

It was the stand that was chasing you in the water before. It was holding her, using her as bait. "I can't move..." she struggled.

"six on one is a little tough even for me, which is why I kept my identity a secret to pick you off one by one" the 'Captain' said. "but since youve figured me out, I hues I have no choice. Six-on-one it is!" he said and folded his arms. "getting my hands on her shows that lady luck is on my side! Now I think I'll take a dip in these shark-infested waters with the runt. If you wanna save her, your gonna have to dive in after us. On my home turft I can take all six of you on"

You scoffed. "what's with all the bravado. Your all bark and no bite. That's why you took a hostage" you said. "I can take you on"

"Y/N no" Jotaro said, standing in front of you and pulling you behind him.

"Haha" the 'captain' laughed. "I hear your [Star Platinum]s pretty fast and that your [Hologram] is too" he said. "not trying to brag, but my [Dark Blue Moon] is king underwater"

This guy was getting on your nerves now.

"it's far swifter than any fish in the sea" he continued. "why don't we put them against each other right now?" he said. "come on in.. If your not afraid of a little sea water that is!" he said, jumping off with the girl.

Jotaro used his stand to grab her, by punching [Dark Blue Moon]. "Oraoraoraoraora!"

"good one Jotaro!" you said. "now pull her back up!"

You could see the fake captain floating a little further away. His stand was nowhere to be seen. "there he goes" said Polnareff. "for talking up his Stand so much that was a pretty pathetic exit."

"yeah. I think we got lucky right Mr. Jostar" you smiled expecing a reply. Mr. Jostar was looking at Jotaro.

"What's wrong, Jotaro? Pull up the girl, would ya?" he said.

Jotaro was leaning over the edge, trying his best to pull her up but couldn't. "what's wrong Joot?" you ask and look down. "are those... Barnacles?!"

"yeah. And they're pulling me in damn it" he strained. His hand started to bleed.

"they're stretching from [Star Platinum]s arm all the way to the side of the boat" said Kakyoin. Mr. Jostar was trying to pull Jotaro up from behind him. You decided to help them by grabbing his arm and trying to pull it up.

"he's trying to drain [Star Platinum]s power!" said Jotaro.

"Where is he?" you asked.

"he's disappeared!" replies. Polnareff.

"Jotaro pull in your Stand!" said Mr. Jostar.

"what do you think I'm trying to do?" he replied coldly. "that's why I'm sweating like a freakin pig, old man!" he said before falling over the side.

"Jotaro!"
"JoJo!"

He threw the girl up before he fell in the water and Kakyoins stand caught her.

"crap!" said Mr. Jostar.

"this isn't good" said Kakyoins.

It's nearly time for Y/N to become more powerful. :D