Wheel Of Fortune Part 1

I wanted to apologise for not publishing chapter 15 (tears), it's because Wattpad glitched out and didn't publish it.

Also wanted to say sorry for not updating in a awhile. I've decided to finish this asap.

This is a very long chapter.

I'm working on trying to make this more interesting, as I don't think it's really getting anywhere at the moment. Y/N will become stronger soon, be able to copy other stand powers and such because now your OP I guess.

Good grief

You panted, runnufn through the busy streets of India. Its that woman! You thought to yourself. She's the user. I have to find Polnareff!

You brought out 『Hologram』and created 3 other versions of yourself, one going in each direction looking for anyone to help. You ran around for a while before running into Polnareff and that woman. What was her name? Nena!

"Polnareff Get back!" you shouted -well, your copy shouted. "that woman is a Stand User!"

"Y/N, what are you talking about?"

"The fact she can see me is proof enough. Her Stand is attacking Mr. Jostar is being attacked as we speak!" you said. Suddenly, she seemed to split open and another woman seemed to come out.

Polnareff shreaked. Mr. Jostar must have already beat her stand. Thank god.

"so she's the user of the Empress"Mr. Jostar said, walking up behind you. You could help but feel a little bad. You were running around but overall, you didn't do much.

"Mr. Jostar!" you smiled, running up to him. "are you okay?"

He nodded, ruffling your hair before turning to Polnareff. "you were too naive, you were tricked easily, Polnareff"

Next, you were heading to Pakistan. Polnareff was driving while you were sitting in between Mr. Jostar and Jotaro. You had to be honest, the drive was a little awkward, your shoulders were pressed up against both men and you couldn't help but feeling a bit... Well very.. Squished.

"were close to the border of Pakistan" said Mr. Jostar.

"I can't wait to stretch my legs. I can't help but feeling a little anxious, with Polnareff driving us on this narrow road y'know" you said, looking trough the window to see a huge drop not even a 2 meters away from you at this point.

"what's that supposed to mean?!" Polnareff exclaimed. "you saying I'm a bad driver. I'm older than you, so you should respect your elders."

"you are acting like an old man right now. So sure" Jotaro sighed.

"Yare yare" he mumbled under his breath. "stop arguing like a couple of kids"

"Polnareff, why are you going so slow?" you groan.

"this car in front of us is going too slow. He's in the way. It's not my fault" suddenly he swirved around the car, making you yelp as he went right to the edge. "See Ya Later!"

"ACK!" you said, grabbing Jotaro arm as a reflex -as if holding onto him would do any good- but you weren't really sure why.

"Polnareff, Your driving recklessly!" Kakyoin said.

"Recklessly my ass!" you replied. "you almost killed us, you moron!"

"Heh. Calm down, Y/N. I can drive on roads like this very easily" Polnareff said.

"Did you fling those pebbles on purpose?" asked Mr. Jostar. "we don't want any accidents right now. I'm still a wanted man in Varanasi for murder. I'd like to get across the border safely"