Tower Of Grey

You got on the plane. You sat next to Kakyoin was leaning on his hand with his eyes closed. It was dark and most people were asleep. Avdol was sitting by himself and Jotaro was sitting next to Mr. Jostar.

You were tired and cloundnt help but close your eyes and lean back. You found yourself falling asleep.

"Y/N"........ "Y/N!".......
"wake up!" you could hear someone whisper. It was Kakyoin.

You opened your eyes and heard something, a buzzing sound. It was only a small sound. It seems Kakyoin had heard it too. "Hey Kak. What was that?" you whispered. He put a finger to his lips, signaling to be quiet.

You looked around and sure enough you saw something. In the shadows, a fly was hovering. Jotaro stood up from behind you. "a rhino beetle?"

"strange. Didn't think I'd see one on a plane" you shrugged. "no.... that's a stang beetle!" you said.

"hey Avdol" said Mr. Jostar. "is it a stand? Did Dio already send one of his men?"

"it's possible. A stand in the shape of an insect"

It flew under the seats. You stood up. "what the-" you said. "It's hiding itself in the shadow of the seats" you pointed out.

"where did it go?" said Avdol. You stood behind Jotaro, who was standing protectively infront of you. Kakyoin heard something and turned to Jotaro.

"JoJo! It's by your head!" he said.

"it's huge" you pointed out. "it has to be a stand"

"that insect is a stand!" repeated Kakyoin.

"Disgusting" said Jotaro"but ill take care of it"he said.

"be careful" said Avdol. "I've been told there's an insectile stand"

"you mean the one that likes to rip out tongues?" you said. "gross" you laughed nervously.

[Star Platinum] came out and tried to swat the beetle, who moved out of the way with insane speed. "It dodged Jotaros Stand!" you said.

"I don't believe it" said Avdol. "it's faster than [Star Platinum]! A stand who has the speed and precision to catch a flying bullet!"

"so it had to be a stand. That sbugs a stand!" said Kakyoin.

"where is the user?" you asked. "if I can take him out then..."

"here it comes!" said Kakyoin. A tongue came out and stabbed [Star Platinums] hand. It went right through and tried to grab his tongue.

"Jotaro!"

His hand was bleeding. You brought out your stand, who created a second stand, together they tried to swat the fly. "shi shi shi" It kept dodging however and you brought your stand(S) back.

Jotaro had stopped the tongue like thing in his teeth just before it could get his mouth.

"it's him!" said "the Tower card of the Tarot"

"it symbolises destruction and calamity, and the interruption of journeys. This stand is called, [Tower Of Grey]!"said Avdol." it's responsible for mass murders, wich he made look like accidents! The plane crash in England last year that claimed 300 lives is his handiwork. I've heard rumours of this stand user, but not that he's joined Dio! "

"ORA!" shouted Jotaro and his Stand started to punch the beetle. "ORAORAORA!" the fly continued to dodge. It was futile.

"It dodged [Star Platinum]!" you said. "we can't land a hit on it!"

"it's speed is incredible.." said Avdol.

The beetle chuckled. "even if you fired them guns at me from one centimetre away, not a single bullet would touch my Stand!" it said. "not that a gun could harm my Stand.."