After reaching Jeongguk's house, Yugyeom stopped the car and they got out of the car. After that, Yugyeom left and they went to their own rooms to change and rest for a while.

Evening came and they started to make dinner. After having dinner, they talked with their hyungs on the video call. Jeongguk had to leave for his home office room for a sudden online meeting. Taehyung was looking for this opportunity as he wanted to ask Jasmine something. All the events of Ramona were disturbing his thoughts.

"Jasmine, I want to ask you something." Taehyung started while sitting beside Jasmine on the couch.

"What is it hyungie?" She asked without taking her eyes away from the tv.

"Tell me about...Ramona...from the childhood." Taehyung saw Jasmine turned her head towards him.

"Why do you want to know about her so bad?" She looked at him, confused.

"Please, Jasmine. I can't tell you now." Taehyung said.

"Okay...I'll tell you." Jasmine blinked for a few times and then nodded her head slowly.

"I don't remember how old I was, but I was very little back then. I didnot have girl playmate, so I used to play with my hyungs. One day, we saw a girl crying under a tree. Her kite got stucked in a tree and hyung took that out from the tree. Then she thanked him and we took her in as our playmate. Soon, she started to get comfortable around us. Her age was the same as me, but she was very shy. So, hyung always teased her as 'Mona darling'." Jasmine giggled at the last words.

But, then she stopped her laugh when she looked at Taehyung. He wore a blank face and she smiled nervously at him.

"He was a little kid back then." She smiled nervously and Taehyung huffed.

"Okay, continue." He said and she nodded her head.

"She started to open up to me and we became good friends. We got to know that she has her both parents and two siblings, one younger brother and one younger sister. They came from a Russian family as their great grandparents came to our pack and settled down. Hyung and I got interested and started to talk to her more as we wanted to learn some Russian language." Jasmine chuckled remembering her silly past and Taehyung smiled.

"She was very clumsy too. She often tripped and fell down. Hyung used to treat her injury because she cried loudly and was not very comfortable around the other hyungs. One day, she fell down in a lake while running around. We were very scared and didnot know what to do. But, hyung was always brave. He knew how to swim and dived in the water to save her. I screamed at his action you know. I was very scared." Jasmine looked at Taehyung with wide eyes and Taehyung bit his lips in anticipation.

"Everything was good. But then...something happened. I don't want to talk about that...I'm sorry hyungie." Jasmine lowered her head and started to fiddle her fingers.

"It's okay Jasmine. If you're not comfortable about that, then skip that part. I can understand." Taehyung held her hands gently and assured her, although he was dying to know the secret.

"Okay...years passed since that incident and only she and I remained friends as all the hyungs became adults. She started to become a little distant and more shy around the hyungs. Then hyung and I came here, to the city to settle down. After six months, we went to visit the pack. When I asked the hyungs about her, they said, she became different, she had changed. I was confused, so I went to meet her and found her on a tree, near the lake." Taehyung was intently listening to her and saw her frown.

"I remember that day clearly. She was in deep thought, facing the lake. When I called her, she looked at me with wide eyes and hid something in her jacket pocket. Then she jumped down from the tree and started to walk away. I called her many times but she ran away. I was upset at her behaviour. She never showed up although she knew, me and hyung were in the pack." Jasmine sighed.