She's Just a Whore.

Graylynn's POV

My heart was beating fast. I genuinely thought it was gonna jump out my chest. I didn't get very far when I felt one of the guys arms around my torso, and my back was to his stomach. I was off the ground now, which was a mistake on his part because it was easier for me to retaliate against him. But he just tightened his hold.

"She's feisty" he basically purred, and I physically cringed.

"Smettila di fottere Francesco, legatela e riportatela dal capo." (stop fucking around Francesco, tie her up and get her back to the boss.)

"Perché così serio Bruno? Potremmo divertirci un po 'con lei." (why so serious Bruno? we could have some fun with her.)

"Inutili." (useless.)

"Almeno so come divertirmi! Tutto quello che vuoi fare è lavorare." (At least I know how to have a good time! All you ever wanna do is work.)

I didn't know what language they were speaking, but based on the names I was guessing Italian.

"Perché il lavoro è ciò che ci mantiene in vita! Sai meglio di me cosa succede quando il lavoro non viene portato a termine." (Because work is what keeps us alive! You know better than me what happens when jobs don't get done.)

"Non coinvolgere la mia famiglia in questo." (Don't bring my family into this.)

He threw me into the wall we were standing next to and pulled out his gun. It wasn't pointed at me though, it was pointed at the other guy. I wasn't sure what they were arguing about, probably who would get to pull the trigger. I figured this would be a good time to escape so I started crawling away.

"Calmati Francesco, la lasci scappare." (Just calm down Francesco, you're letting her escape.)

"Sta 'zitto! Questo è tra te e me." (Shut up! This is between you and me.)

All of a sudden there was a gunshot followed by an agonizing cry. I looked back and saw the guy with the gun on his knees, clutching his arm. I stood up all the way and ran, but bumped into a hard surface and fell right back on my ass. I looked up and saw him, with him towering over me and the position I was in I couldn't try to slip away again. He looked down at me. Scanning my body, analyzing me, but when he looked into my eyes I felt naked. So I looked away, he clenched his jaw and I was hoping I didn't just piss him off.

I wasn't scared of him, he was just intimidating. He kneeled down to my level and guided his gun along my jaw, it was cold and sent a wave of chills through my body. My breath hitched, and the edge of his mouth curled. The smile didn't quite connect with his eyes, but they did get darker like he was enjoying himself in a sick way. He looked at the guy with the gun, then back at me and stood up.

"Actually it's between you and I. You're getting in the way Francesco, say Ciao to your family for me."

And with that he shot him. He killed him without a second thought. Not only did he look like a monster, he was one. It hadn't completely set in that he just killed someone. So when he told me to stand up and I didn't, I wasn't expecting him to pull me up by my arm and push me against the wall. And I wasn't expecting myself to push him off of me. He looked shocked, like no one had ever touched him that way.  And I was shocked too, I wasn't a particularly brave person but when you do things that get you in stupid situations you should know how to get yourself out of them. But here I was digging myself an even deeper hole with the man who has a gun.

He stalked towards me, gun in hand. His knuckles turning practically translucent from how tight he was gripping it. He pushed me up against the wall again and the gun was placed firmly at the side of my head. He was about an inch from my face, his eyes were trained on mine. I wasn't crying or pleading with him to spare my life and I wasn't really scared either. I was floating. Because honestly the thought that I might not live to see tomorrow made me kind of happy, and I was glad that drugs wouldn't be the thing to take my life. He must've been shocked by the fact I was smiling, which I understand, who smiles when they're about to die. He looked my face over, finally breaking eye contact.

"Avevi un lavoro. She's just a whore." (You had one job. She's just a whore.)

"I know sir, but-"

He aimed the gun at the guy who was still alive.

"I don't like excuses. I like progress, next time get the job done."

"Yes sir."

He slid his gun back into the waste line of his pants and pulled a few zip ties out his pocket. He brought my hands to the front and stopped when he saw the blood and glass pieces that already occupied them, I didn't even realize that happened. He looked up at me and back down, and looped the plastic through it wasn't too tight but I definitely wouldn't be able to get out. Then he practically dragged me to his car and threw me in the back.

.
.
.

Hope you enjoyed, I mixed up the henchmen names so many times lol it should be fixed though.///