- Chapter 20 -

1 week before the school festival

set Monday morning as you, Osamu, atusmu and suna walk to school.

"You know school festivals are where most people get confessed to?" Atsumu said as he winked at you.

This bitch

"hahaha yeah," You said awkwardly.

You honestly didn't know if you wanted to confess to Suna or not, the best way you thought that would make a decision was to make a pros and cons list, you did this in your head as you were walking.

cons
- he rejects me
- he thinks I am weird
pros
- he could confess back
- i could get rail -

bANG.

The deep thinking lead you to bump into a pole falling right on your butt.

"Dumbass"

You looked up to see who said that. It was Suna with his hand out to help you up. You grabbed his hand and he pulled you up. You guys lowkey stood there holding hands because you spaced out and forgot about the situation.

Reality suddenly came back to you and you realized what you were doing.

"OH I AM SO SORRY" You said as you quickly let go. 

"It's nothing don't worry about it." He slightly smiled and flicked your forehead and started walking again.

sir if you reject me I will burry myself alive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the 3rd period and it was math time!!! yay! you were so happy that Osamu and Suna had to drag you to the class.

"Please can we ditchhh" You grumbled.

"No."

"Bruh, you're no fun"

You ended up just dealing with it, they were never gonna agree. It was a pain but at least Suna was there. You sat at your table and immediately went to go take a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Akagis Pov~

"Y/NNN"

"AKAGIII"

It was now lunchtime and I was making my way to the team. As I was walking, I caught Y/n in the hallway.

"Did you want to eat lunch together? - "

fuck i didnt mean to ask th -

"Sure! I didn't want to see Atsumu anyways." She said as she slightly giggled. 

....never knew someone giggling could turn me into a tomato.

~ Sunas Pov ~

I  am currently sitting in the cafeteria with the team, I saved a seat for Y/n, but she is taking a bit.

"SUNNAAA"

great.

"Izumi you're back from your trip already?"