- Chapter 17 -

~ Akagis pov ~
The team and I arrived at the Miya house, we are waiting at the door and I am high key nervous to see Y/n, why though? Maybe it's because I haven't seen her in a bit and I kinda miss her, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE HER OR ANYTHING.

  I sighed at my thoughts, but immediately perk my attention to the door as I saw it open. Suna opened the door and let us in, I wanted it to be Y/n FOR NO REASON THOUGH.

Again I let out a small sigh and walked in, as I was taking off my shoes, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs...It was Y/n with Osamu, I was staring at her waiting for her to notice me... but that didn't seem to work.

"Hi everyone!" She said as she smiled, which got me to turn into a tomato.

That damn smile...why am I getting so flustered over it...

~ Y/ns Pov ~

You greeted everyone as you made it downstairs, You noticed Akagi kinda staring at you but brushed it off.

Everyone was saying hello and stuff, but you were still exhausted and wanted to sit down, so you excused your self and made your way to the living room, Suna was sitting on one of the couches and you guys made eye contact for a good 10 seconds...

"Y/n come sit next to me" He said as he patted the spot next to him. Your heart was now going doki doki real fast and your face was becoming a tomato. You quickly shook your head to get rid of the thoughts.

"Okayyy, wait..." You stopped walking over to the couch when you noticed someone was missing..."Where is Izumi?"

"She had to go home." Suna said as he sighed.

Your energy went from 0 to 100 real quick, you were mentally screaming from happiness because she kept getting in the way between you and Suna, but now you can have a little private time with him...

"So are you gonna come sit or what"

"Right, coming." You said as you made your way over to  him and sat down. He was currently watching Attack on Titan on the TV and this immediately caught your attention. You quickly got comfortable and put all your attention on the screen.

Soon everyone joined in the living area and now everyone was watching it. Akagi had come and sat on the other side of you... Levi soon appeared on the screen and you went into full fangirl mode. Everyone stared at you thinking how weird you were simping over a fictional character...

It was now 11:30pm and you guys ended up watching ALOT of AOT but it was fun, Osamu had ordered pizza and it was overall a good time, but you still had so much energy left, so you came up with an idea.

"GUYS LETS GO TO THE PARK!" You said as you jumped up from the couch.

"ehh, Isn't it too late for that?" Kita said.

"I RECON WE SHOULD GO!" Akagi said joining in on the convo.

"THE FUN IS JUST BEGINNING KITA!" You said as you were jumping up and down. 

Everyone sighed but soon agreed to go. You and Akagi ran to the front door and everyone just followed behind. Suna watched as you were bursting with energy, he smiled to you being all happy...

You guys were about 5 minutes into the walk. You were walking behind everyone, when suddenly your shoe lace comes un done, you squat down to tie them up again, but as you looked up to tell them to wait you realised everyone was already gone. At least you thought.  You sighed and got up and mumbled to your self "Them bitches just leaving me by myself"

"I didn't leave you am i still considered a bitch?"

You jumped in shock and turned around to fight whoever was there, but it was just Suna. THANKFULLY.

"Suna holy fuck, you scared me." You said as you let out a sigh of relief.

"Hurry up and lets go" He said as he flicked your forehead and started walking away.

You quickly hurried up to him and now both of you were walking in silence. It was not awkward though, it was comfertable.

So many thoughts were running through your head at the moment. You were so cought up that you just suddenly blurted out "Suna do you like anyone?"

As you reliased what you just said, you were extremely embarresed, so you covered you face and turned for head the other way.

~ Sunas Pov ~

As we were walking , Y/n suddenly asks me if I like anyone... I didn't really know what to tell her, I myself am confused about what I am feeling. I have never really fell in love before..."I'm not quite sure, I am a bit confused." I said as i started getting a bit flustered. "But, the girl I am confused about, she seems like the perfect girl..." I smiled a little...

~ Y/ns pov ~

The perfect girl huh...

"Oh, well if you want to talk about her and you feelings I am always here"  You said as you pulled a smile. You didn't know what to think at the moment, you didn't see you self as the perfect girl...

~ Suna Pov ~

I smiled at her, I really hope she doesn't figure out that she is the girl and I'm confused about...I need more time to really think.

~ Y/n Pov ~

You made it to the park, but all you could think about was who Suna liked. Could it be Izumi?...

You quickly tried to get rid of these thoughts, you wanted  to enjoy tonight and not be caught up in this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the night went on at the park, It was about 12:45pm and everyone just arrived at the Miya house. They were all staying the night since, it was too late to go home.

Pretty much everyone was exhausted, you were as well. Everyone just crashed in the living area falling asleep. Osamu already went up stairs and fell asleep and you didn't want to disturb him, so you decided to sleep in the living area. Before you went to bed you made sure every was comfortable by giving them blankets and pillows.

As you were sitting up your sleeping area on the floor, the grudge suddenly came to your mind. Now you were in full panic mode. You kept hearing little sounds which scared you. Suddenly you heard a sound coming from where everyone was sleeping. You turned to look and you Saw Suna sitting up looking at you while rubbing his eyes.

"Y/n what are you still doing awake, go to bed" He said in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah no❤️ that wont be happening tonight" You said nervous laughing .

"Come here" He said.

"What?" You said questioning him.

"Get in the blanket with me or I will fed you to the demons"

"Oh hell no I wanna live"

You quickly, but quietly made your way to Suna. You hopped in the blanket with him and tried to keep some distance but he pulled you close which made you flustered. Suna on the other hand, was enjoying your warmth and thought to himself that it is about time he talk to someone about his feelings...