- Chapter 15 -

"Y/n go mining"

"Oh hold up someone just texted me gimme a sec"

You looked at your phone to see that Osamu texted you.

Osamu

Osamu
wanna meet up with me at the movies tomorrow?

y/n
yessirrr 😍

"Who was it? " Suna asked.

"It was just osam - SUNA THERE IS A CREEPER IN THE HOUSE"

"Just kil - Y/n are you kidding me, you did not just blow up the house"

"Sorry" you tried to contain your laughter.

"you owe me for this..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was currently 2:45 pm, on the Saturday you were meeting up with Osamu, You were currently getting ready. You put on (whatever outfit you like).

You walked over to his house and started knocking on the door. Normally Atsumu would come, but he is away on a special training camp. Osamu opened the door.

"Y/n you ready to go?"

"Yessir"

It was about a 10 minute walk and yall were about half way there.

"Did i tell you we are watching a horror movie?"

You immeditally stopped walking and started to feel 100x more nervous. Horror was one of the things you coulnd't stand. (SORRY IF YOU LOVE IT)

"Samuu you know i hate horror..."

"Yes, I know but its a new movie and I really want to watch it, you were also the only one avaliable soooo."

"Wow why couldn't you take Suna?"

"He said he is busy today..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was currently 3pm and you have just arrived at the cinemas. Osamu told you to go wait in the waiting area for the movie while he went to go buy food. You were casually scrolling through TikTok when two people caught your attention. You looked up to get a better view at them. They started entering the waiting area and you immediately knew who they were.

Izumi and Suna.

Before you knew it you were already trying to hide your self but it was too late.

"Omg Y/n what are you doing here!" Izumi said running up to you.

This fake bit -

"Oh hi, I am actually here with Osamu!" You smiled "Hi Sunnaaa" You said as you turned to him.

"Hey"

"Soo what are you guys doing here?"  You asked.

"Me and Suna are on a date!" She said as she linked her arm with around Sunas.

A date huh...I wish that could b -

"This is just a hang-" Suna was about to correct Izumi, but Osamu had joined and cut him off.

"Me and Y/n are on a date as well, we are going to watch a horror movie, what about you?"

~ Sunas pov ~

Y/n and Osamu on a date? Do they like eachother? Does she like him? It none of my buisness anyway but why am i getting the same feeling when I was at training camp...and whats with these thoughts...

~ Izumis Pov ~

"What a coincedence, we are too!"

I think its time to cause some trouble.

"I thought we were going to wat -" I cut Suna off by hooking my arm around his and saying "Are you guys going to watch The Grudge ?"

"Yeah we are actually."

perfect.

"We should all sit together!" I said pulling a fake smile.

This is going to be great entertainment.

~ Y/n Pov ~

This is going to be hell, I can sense it.

"Lets get going its gonna start soon." Suna said while he started walking with Izumi, leaving you and Osamu behind them.

"Osamu sit next to me please"

"Who else would i sit next to"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived at the cinema. The seats you guys picked were at the back in the middle.

"Can i sit next to Suna and Y/ -" Before Izumi continued Suna cut her off "I will be next Y/n and Izumi and Osamu on the other side of Y/n, is that good?"

"Yeah thats good" Osamu said as he took his seat.

"Tch, whatever." Izumi said as she sat down grumpy.

You and Suna also took your seats.

holy fuck holy fuck i am sitting next to suna in the movies, this could end up being really bad or really good...

"Oi Samu." You said whispering while nudging him. "Why did you say we were on a date?"

"So that I could make Suna jealous" He said smirking at you.

"Wow, good thinking" You said as you patted him on the back.

The lights in the cinema soon turned off and the ads started to play. Osamu loved movie ads so he was paying full attention to the screen.

"Y/n" Suna whispered as he poked you cheek.

"Yes?" You turned to look at him.

"Me and Izumi are not actually on a date, I was gonna say earlier but she cut me off, also i thought you hated horror?"

"Yeah I do and i wouldn't be here if you just went with Osamu" You rolled your eyes.

"If you get scared you can cuddle up to my arm?" He said with a slight smile.

feelings: caught

"I - uh sure" You were currently beaming red but no one could see you thankfully.

The movie finally started and this is were the fun begins...