Chapter 12: Unexpected

Start from the beginning

"Has anybody seen Jack?" Paige asked. All three of us said no. "Jack may know something or maybe Bianca, but there not here. From my time being here these vampires seem antsy on edge." Paige words brought me back to what that old maid was saying to me. "What about that patio Rene saw a while ago? Remember?" Janice suggested.  Dana eyes lit up and nods. "From the little view I had it didn't seem like no one was there. Who knows what it leads too?"  "I don't care. As longs it lead to outside where we could escape and run far from this place." Dana said.  "So all we need is some kind of distraction disaster and the plan would be a go." Janice said. "Right. If that day ever come we will sneak our way out. It's our best chance at the moment. If we somehow get separated, don't look back just keep going. One of us at least need to survive." and we all gulped. Easier said then done. A maid comes through the door breaking us up telling to go to our rooms. The old maid  kept looking at me like she wanted to tell me something. She looked jumpy and fidgety for some unknown reason. " Are you ok?" I asked her. She stops and took a deep breath. "I will be." she smiles. She walks away and I stood there watching, thinking that it had to be something she is hiding. I went  in my room and my heart almost stopped. Tristan standing there looking, dare I say weird.  I stood there not moving because I was too nervous.

"Slave, do you know what you did?" he asked and I replied no. "Well let me tell you. You didn't come at 7 like you were supposed to."   "But master-" My words were cut off by him appearing in front of my face. He looked me in the eyes, staring for a long time not moving a muscle. "Master?" I squeaked and his gold red eyes blinked, his mouth curled into a sinister smirk which I know that wasn't't good. He grabbed my hair, pulled on it hard making my neck tilt back so my throat was exposed. Panic rise in me.  "Master, there was a note saying I wasn't't needed." I rushed out the words. His finger played on my exposed throat and he leaned closer to my ear. "If you lie slave, believe me, the things Iv'e planned for you would make you wish for death. Where is the note?" he asked smoothly. "On the drawer." He lets go of me and walk towards the drawer , picking up the note to read. The black brows on his face furrowed, slamming the note. "Who gave you this?" he hissed. "I don't know. It was slipped under my door." my voice was shaking with nerves.  "I don't do this often, well more like never. Consider yourself lucky slave." Tristan walks away calmly leaving me a shocked state. I was expecting him to punch a hole in the wall or slamming the door, but it never came. I looked at the crippled note. Thank goodness I saved that note because that note just saved my life.

Later that night, I brushed my teeth, put on my night wear and got in my hard bed  closing my eyes. I open my eyes back again staring into the darkness, but something odd was happening. A red circle appears followed by another one. The shapely circles glowed and it seemed to get closer to me. I stood up alarmed knowing this isn't normal. I got up and  went to the bathroom flicking the lights on seeing myself in the mirror. Turning the water on, I splashed cold water on my face and looked up at the mirror. "Your seeing things Rene." I told my reflection. I turn my head to grab a towel to dry my face. I patted my face making sure I got all the drops of water. After that, I hanged the towel, but something disturb me making me still. From my peripheral vision, my reflection did not copy my movements. I was afraid to look ,but I knew I had to. Slowly, I turned to the mirror seeing my reflection holding the towel looking right back at me. I was beyond creep out. Blood start dripping from my reflection nose, watching the blood drops. Feeling like I'm in some Nightmare on Elm Street movie scene, I turn running out the bathroom door, but the door shuts by it self ! I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

There was blood on the mirror with my freaking name on it! I tried the door again over and over but a shriek came out of my mouth. "Help!" I screamed. I even try to call Aries, but no avail. "Rene." a voice growled and I whimper. The door opens nothing but darkness awaiting for me. Gold, red eyes glows and nothing else could be seen. "Tristan?" I spoke softly. This dark voice chuckling saying "You wish."  I backed further in the bathroom  afraid to go out. "Come or you'll never see your family and friends." it growled at me again. This could be a trick or maybe not. A flame appears out of the darkness and a image could be clearly seen. My friends gagged and tied crying out but their screams muffled along with my parents. Instantly my mind was made up. "No! Don't hurt  them, I'll come to you, but please don't hurt them." I begged. This dark voice chuckles, knowing it had me. Slowly, I walked into the darkness blindly tryna feel anything around me. "See you soon, Rene." a raspy, heavy, dark voice whisper making me gasp. My eyes opens again starring into the darkness. I looked at my clock which it read 6:00 a.m. Another nightmare. Different, but still a nightmare that startled the hell out of me though.  I wasn't't sure if I had the strength to face Tristan today. "Aries, I need you." I called him. No longer than 5 seconds he open the door , turning the light on and his face was searching for danger. "Little one, you alright?"