Chapter 3: First day of being a slave part 1

Hello again :)

Oh look! Another chapter! Well this chapter might be short and seemed boring but part 2 hopefully will be better and more interesting. If you guys like it please vote, comment, and fan or simply read it. I would like feedback about the story if you don't mind. Till next time

ttyl ta-ta :D

Chapter 3

First day of being a slave part 1

Survive? Am I going to last? Longer than a week? This isn't good at all. I sat there listening to Aries explaining me the rules. "Don't talk back to your master or any other vampire. Don't touch your master unless they tell you to. You must do everything as your told by your master. You must be ready at the door 7 am sharp ready to do what your told. And if you try to escape, let's just say you wish you hadn't attempt to do it." he grimly said.

Ok, I can do this, hopefully. I never knew such vampires are lazy asses. Aries gave me an amused grin which I didn't know why. "I hope you will live long in this palace. Your a very special girl." he said. How am I special? What was so great about me? "Oh, I almost forgot. Here." he hand me an alarm clock with a bow on it. Well that was nice of him.

"Thank you. I didn't how I was gonna get up a 7 in the morning with no clock." I smiled gratefully at him. He laughs.

"No problem. I must warn you. Tristan is very cruel so be carful what you say and do. If anything happen call me in your mind and I'll come." Call him with my mind? So weird but cool. "You're a vampire too?" I stupidly asked.

"A purebred one yes." he said sadly. I felt like I should comfort him.

"What's a purebred?"

"My, my, you want to know so much little one. That's another story to tell another day. But I will say us vamps has powers. Mines would be the whole mind call thing and I can read thoughts."

He said. Holy crap he can read my thoughts? I blush when his laughter echoed in the room. "Don't worry. I'll try not too, but it's hard. Especially when someone feeling strong emotions, I can't control it and it just comes to me. The only mind I can't read is the king and the queen, but I can sense something though." he shrugs.

"That sounds like one big headache fest." I said and he laughs again.

"It was like that at first when I was four. Now I learn how to control it." wow, this vampire seemed more human making forget what he was. He told me goodbye and I was left alone in this hell hole so called room. I sat there letting all of this process. Then I became even more terrified. Aries said if I escape nothing good would come out of that. My stomach growled interrupting my thoughts. I remember that I haven't ate. A knock on the door sounded and I yelled, "Come in" A young woman with an apron on whom I'm guessing is a maid. She looked like she was in her mid twenties and pretty.

"Sir Aries thought that you need to eat something. Will pizza be fine?" she asked. Pizza? That is my favorite.

"Yes, I love pizza. Thank you."

I smiled. She nods her head then leaves.

"Thank u Aries." I said in my mind hoping he heard me.

"No problem." he spoke back. I'm shocked that it actually worked. I was hoping that he wouldn't respond really, but he did. Twenty minutes later I ate my pizza quick because I was starving. Then I felt myself getting sleepy. I laid down on the hard bed and silently cried. A beeping noise disturb my sleep. I looked at the red numbers and blinked owlishly. 6:30 am it reads. I got up took a shower. I forgot I have no clothes. I step out the bathroom and there was clothes on the bed. Who put them there? Maybe the maid or a sneaky vampire? Well whoever did I'm thankful for it. The shirt was long and dark caprice pants. After I had them on I found a toothbrush and toothpaste. I brushed my teeth and slipped on my shoes. It was 6:57 am and I had little time left to get to his room. I don't know how long it took but I think I found it. Before I can knock the door open revealing an evil looking Tristan. "Your late slave. Time to get punished." he evilly smirked.