Actually Mina and Wonwoo know the true. Mina tell Tzuyu to check the picture and she said it was all photoshop and was planned by his junior to seperate them two.

Same as Wonwoo who told Mingyu to check it. All was photoshop and Wonwoo just let it be. Both know they had wrong but still they dont even wanna see and apologize each other.Their ego more higher than their IQ.

"Mina. For how long you both being like this?"

"Seulgi you know him more,right?"

"What about you? You both ego so much about this. It dont matter who more wrong as long as you guys know you both make same mistakes."

"But he is the one who mad at me without letting me explain. He even told me that he fed up with our relationship."

"I know but he dont said he wanna end your relay, right?"

"Seulgi, but he-"

"Mina, please. What matter is your relationship was important. You guys have been together for 4 years."

"I dont know, Seulgi. He become more sensitive even small things right now."

"Mina, im not gonna live long. One day, someone will look after him. I wanna you the one who stay with him. So please, fulfill my wish."

"Seulgi! Stop saying like that. You will survive."

She just smile warm before she cough. She cough a lot until a blood came out making Mina freak out. She call the doctor and panicking call Wonwoo.

Wonwoo who the other side were typing his computer. He see the screen but let it be. He dont care about her all. He think its not the big deal.

Mina groan and call her brother

Mina groan and call her brother. Mingyu pick up and was fire with her madness.

"MINGYU!! Tell that dumb Wonwoo that his sister dying in cough with blood. And bring him at hospital right now!"

"Wowow relax penguin. Okay okay. I will i will."

They both hang up and Mingyu rush to Wonwoo room.

'This two, when this battle end huh? Aish they both are fighting but im the one who get mad.'