CHAPTER 21 - BANI REQUEST VEER

Start from the beginning

Secret Room in Mathur Mansion

[Devil call Shukla and Shukla hide from everyone in the bathroom and he open the tap water...]
Devil / Aakesh - Shukla ji are you safe arrived at Singhania Mansion?
Shukla - Yes sir... I'm just arrived here 2 hour passed...
Devil / Aakesh - So where is Veer and Bani?
Shukla - Nitin told me that Veer and Bani had gone to Swanlake City 1 hour driving from our city...
Devil / Aakesh - What are they doing there? Is there some special occasions?
Shukla - I don't know about that sir...
Devil / Aakesh - Fine! I want you to done something to Veer tomorrow night... Make him walk at the forest near the black forest... I want him alive there so that I can catch him in cage and hide him at my private place...
Shukla - Okay sir... I will do it... I was get ready to go to Bani House 30 minutes later...
Devil / Aakesh - Good see you tomorrow night Shukla...
[Shukla end the called... And Nitin arrived at the room...]
Nitin - Dad are you ready?
Shukla - Yes... Hmmm... Wait a bit... I need to bring my stuff a bit... To see that girl is good or not in our family...
Nitin - Okay dad! I will wait downstairs okay?
Shukla - Okay...
[Nitin leaves the room... Shukla takes the injection to makes Veer weak and faint a few hour after kidnapping him...]
Shukla - Okay everything were pack...
[Shukla eyes change colors into dark red colour... In his body the Devil had put some kind of darkness pill that will allow him to follow everything that the Devil and also Demon says... Every order that they said...]

Next Morning...
[Veer open his eyes first... He sees Bani is at his chest sleeping peacefully... He smile and caressing her hair...]
Veer mind - I know Sweetheart your heart is with me if not why you always wanted to be with me like this sweetheart... I always love you Bani... Just only you the person that I want in my life...
[Dil Ibadaat BGM played and the slowly he move her hands that were in his chest... Then he moves towards the bathroom... After finish he goes towards her and sees her bracelet shows her body healing part that was reach 85%...]
Veer - Just a little bit more Bani... Then you will remember everything about me... And also our passed relationship and connection...
[Bani slowly open her eyes and she sees Veer besides her...]
Bani - Veeranshu? I'm... I'm sorry for last night... My head paining last night and...
Veer - Now still paining?
Bani - No not anymore...
Veer - Tell me Bani... Sweetheart what did you see in your dream last night about me? That's makes you scared so much last night?
Bani - A person... Like a dark and some kind of form... He trying to kill you...
Veer - How?
Bani - By using some kind of powerful knife or I don't know some kind of things... They trying to stab you and cuts your head using it...
Veer - Then...
Bani - Then I awake and saw you there with me beside me...
Veer - Bani did you realize the feelings that you had on that moment?
Bani - Feelings?
Veer - Afraid and scared... You afraid and scared if you lose me sweetheart...
Bani - Veeranshu... My marriage will happened soon with Jay and Jay also had notice and feels uncomfortable when we were together... I mean when I talk about you towards him...
Veer - You talk about me?
Bani - Haan... And he feels a bit jealous... I also wanna say that...
[Bani gets up from the bed and goes towards the other side without seeing Veer eyes that were following her...]
Bani - I want that you to stay away from me... And this relationship that we had just until here... I want your family to get out from my house next day... Tomorrow morning...
Veer - Bani....... Sweetheart.......
Bani - I don't want to hurt Jay, And I hope you understand it Veer...
Veer mind - But you had hurt me... I'm deeply hurt sweetheart... My heart broken into pieces when you want me to be far away from you sweetheart...
Bani - This is my decision... If you really love our friendship and this relationship please accept it and do as I say Veer...
Veer - Come let's go home... We need to reach home... I will explain everything to my family... We will move out this evening... Come!
[Veer leave the room and left Bani alone at the room...  Bani was silently pain in her heart and after wash her face and fresh up a bit she goes towards Veer car that waiting for her... After 1 hour driving they reach home...]