Chapter Sixteen-I Love you

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, yeah..laugh all you want." Mew huffed at him trying to remove the flour from his head only ended up messing it more.

He slowly walked toward the now sulking man looking at the murdered eggs and vegetables in front of him.

"Who told you to kill these eggs in the morning?" Gulf smiled while slowly removing the flour from his face, Mew looks up at him with a pout. 

"I only wanted to prepare something for you But I couldn't do it. I ruined it now."

He smiled at Mew again while going close to his face. The fact that you wanted to do it is more than enough."

"But I was trying to be better for you."

Gulf went even closer to that man. Their faces were only inches away. "You don't need to be better." He slowly placed a kiss on Mew's lips "You already are the best." With that, he smashed his lips with his trying to gain access who immediately compiled with it.

At that moment, they weren't Mew And Gulf. At that moment with Gulf's hand pulling Mew's body closer and Mew's hand on Gulf's neck deepening the kiss even more, They were one. There were no you and me anymore. It was only them. It was only MewGulf.

"Gulf!"

"Nope."

"Gulf.." Mew tried again.

"Nope." Gulf replied again while putting on his boots. He needs to go to the garage now. He has already neglected his part-time job for one week.

"But they all are going." Mew tried to make him agree again. "Mild, Boat, Gun..they all are going to the fair. Let's go too please."

"I've told you again and again. I don't have time. Just go with your friends." He was about to walk away but Mew stood before him. 

"But I want to go with you."

He sighed in frustration. This man can be too stubborn sometimes. "I can't. Now move aside."

But Mew again held him from the back hugging him tightly. "Let's go together, Gup. I want to go there with you. Please..."

Gulf closed his eyes trying to not give in. How come he always gives in to this man's every request. He doesn't know. But not this time. He needs to go to the garage today. 

Gulf slowly removed Mew's hands away looking at him. Mew's face was filled with anger and sadness.

Gulf slowly held his face placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "Next time. I will take you. Just not this time Mew. Try to understand."

Mew huffed then hugged the man tightly. "You promise?"

Gulf smiled while wrapping his arms around Mew's body. "I promise."

................. ................. .................

 Gulf pressed the washer button and see if the blades wipe clean. But they were streaking, meaning they're toast. He sighed while looking at Pinto. The Half American half African man was looking at him expectantly.

"It needs to be replaced, Pinto. Sorry, I can't do anything."

The man sighed in defeat. "Yeah, they were long gone anyway. Thanks, Gulf."

"No problem." He slides down the car swiftly and started to remove the hand glove that was dark with dust by now.

"You know a lot about cars."

He smiled at the man. "A little maybe. " He looked at his watch again. Already half past 8. 
"Sorry, Pinto.But I really need to go somewhere today. I will work the double shift tomorrow if you want.