Chapter 2

Jada is an OC I made and that is her in the picture, she will fill in for Wendy, Luna is one of my friends characters and i wanted  to put her in and I made Alaska up hope you enjoy the story (´。• ω •。') ♡

Juvia's POV(︶︹︺)

"Nee-san you shouldn't have done that to Gray-sama it looked like he was in excruciating pain" I told my sister. I was trying to clarify that he didn't do anything wrong and that it was my fault I fainted since I didn't eat breakfast.

  "Juvia what do you mean you didn't eat breakfast I told a billion times to eat," my sister says with the very annoyed voice, but I knew she was worried about me I could see it through her eyes.

 "I'm sorry Nee-san I just can't sleep over the neighbor shenanigan its really,really loud," I began saying," and my earphones broke so i can't listen to my music."

"Geez since you're always congenial about everything I thought you we're fine in your bedroom but I'll guess well go shopping and buy you new earphones," my sister said. Its true I'm always  congenial about everything. It the one thing I'm always used for by Yaru she knows that's my weakness.

"Juvia-nee,Erza-nee wait up," said  Levyand Alaska as they were trying to catch up to  us. " geez you guys walk fast," they said in unison.

"Oh sorry its just that we forgot that Jada's school ends early today so we wanted to make sure she's safe at home," I said so the can't refute saying that we were trying to leave them.

"precisely what juvia said I don't want to show Jada our naivete," Nee-san told my sisters while pushing her glasses up

"True and the house is very vacuous when we're not there, so she might be afraid," Luna said worryingly. As they are talking about how scared she  must have been I see her walking on the  other side of the sidewalk.

"Umm guys... Guys Jadas over...."

"NOT NOW JUVIA CAN'T YOU SEE HOW WORRIED WE ARE ABOUT JADA CAN'T  YOU SEE!!!!?," they emanated loudly.

"But... But she's right o..over t..t.there Σ(°△°|||)︴, "I said as I  started melting. 

" Jada we were so worried how are you are you hurt , I will kill someone if they did I'm checking if you have a fever let me check if you have any bruises let me  check if you're hungry let us check if  you have a bump on your head," my sisters screamed with worry. I see Yaru so I trying to get my body water back to human form before she starts teasing me about my magic. She's a plant mage but she can't control the grass which I am so glad about that, if she did I would have been embarrassed at school even more.

"Nee-chan help me they're chasing me help," Jada yelled with tears almost coming out. "Don't worry jaybird there just happy that you're not hurt okay" I said. I see her nod making me feel happy even though Yaru broke another pair of my glasses. My glasses were near some moss and I didn't see them there so she broke them somehow. " how about we go home I'll make you some of my famous macaroni and cheese," i said , I really just wanted to go home and talk to Gajeel-kun on how he's working to get Levy on a date. Of course Levy doesn't know about.

•~35 minutes later at their house ~•

I finished making the Mac and cheese and we all ate dinner,I am now in my room reading all the text messages Yaru sent me today. Same old messages she sends me all the time ,how Gray-sama only loves her and how I'm ugly and what not. Then i started watching Naruto on my laptop

(This is where the video comes in)
Mawari tsuzukeru  haguruma ni wa narisagaranai 
Heikin enjiru  tanjou kara hajimatta jigoku
Asobi hanbun de  kami ga michibiita  banjou no sekai 
no no no game no life 
Nurui heion wo  bassari kirisutete 
Eikou e no kaidan ni  sonzai kizamunda
Me ni utsuru no wa  kanzen shouri no unmei 
Nani mo kamo  keisan-doori 
Kaete yaru  somaranai kuuhaku de
We are maverick  kyuusai nante iranai 
Donna rifujin  osoou tomo 
Kateba ii dake no hanashi darou 
Kakehiki to  sainou ga  muhai izanau 
Umare naoshita inochi de  tanoshimu sa  Jibun dake wa  jibun shinjiteru

I hear my ringtone go off and I see that's its Gray-sama, I start fangirling a lot. As I stop I read the message it says"hey Juvia I read the mission we have to do and I guess we have to practice a lot before we complete it and we also have to right an essay about afterwards so can you come over tomorrow  around 10"
"KYAHHHH" I  scream. "What's wrong I heard you scream," Lucy says as she barges in. "Gray-sama asked me to come to his house."

"Kyah I'll let Cancer do you hair and then Virgo bring some clothes for you and I'll do your make up etc.." "Okay Lucy but you have to wake up early he wants me to go by 10"  " okay I'll wake up at 8 to do everything well good night nee-chan " "night" I can't wait until tomorrow.
Hehe how was the story comment if you don't understand something bai~~bai~~