2

(Jin, Mia and I, the three of us were walking back home together after school, Jin and Mia were walking beside each other but didn't talk at all)

(It was awkward, so I changed my place to the middle, when this dude with tattoos all over his arms came to us)

(He smirked and came towards Mia, completely ignoring Jin and I, as he held her hand gently and smiled)

???: Hi, I'm Alex

(He was kinda cute, but intimidating, he tried to drag her and I could clearly see Mia uncomfortable)

Mia: Uh- I'm sorry, I don't want t-

Ji-young: Yah

(I pushed his hand away from her, pulling it towards me again and twisting it as he groans in pain)

Ji-young: Is she the only one you can see? I'm beautiful too aren't I?

(I twist it harder as he taps my hand with his other arm in despair)

Alex: You're beautiful too, really beautifu-

(I knee him in the stomach as he grunts and falls down onto the floor and yelps in pain, me gasping dramatically)

Ji-young: Do you not have any manners!? Harassing an innocent girl!? Shame on you

(I turn around and walk towards Jin and Mia, them looking at me with a "bch-what-the-fck" face as I shrug, linking their arms with mine andwalking home)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(I said my goodbyes to Jin and Mia and walked home, opening the door, I threw my bag onto the floor and plopped onto the couch exhausted)

(I slowly fluttered my eyes close when suddenly I heard a 'thud')

(I jumped and opened my eyes, looking around, I saw the pile of books which were on the table had fallen down on the ground, making me frown in confusion)

???: BOO!

Ji-young: AARGH!!

(I fell off the couch, wincing in pain as I look at my dad, anger written on my face while he tries not to laugh)

Ji-young: DAD! How many times have I told you not to sneak up on me like that!?

(He chuckles and sits on the couch, patting the space beside him, as I pout and sit beside him, resting my head on his shoulder)

Ji-young: Dad?

Dad: Hm?

Ji-young: Do you miss mom?

Dad: (sigh) I do sweetheart..I really do, did you have dinner with your friends?

(I noticed he changed the topic, causing me to not question him any further)

Ji-young: No, I haven't

(He smiles and gestures me to the dining table, as he makes food and both of us eat, going to bed right after)

//next day//
-7.30 am- 

(My dad didn't wake me up and left without notice, I grunt and run around the house, getting my clothes while eating an apple)

*Why didn't he wake me up!?*

(I groan and pack my bag, slinging it onto my shoulder as I lock the door and run like my life's depending on it)

To be continued

Dead in 65-76÷4+3 languages, I have died and revived so many times I don't even know anymore, save me