Stuck with the Creeps S2 E4

Start from the beginning

"No, no. This way," I told the others so we were running through thicker trees.

We didn't stop to see if they were following us and we probably could have all gotten away. But fatigue finally got to Gwen who tripped and fell to her feet.

"Come on. Put your arm around our shoulders," I suggested to Gwen, going over to help her up.

"No, no. We'll never outrun them. You two must go on without me," Gwen said.

"We're not leaving you behind," Morgana told her.

"Morgana. Chelsea. Go. Please," Gwen begged us. "You must get help."

"Morgana. I'll stay with Gwen. You need to go. Quick," I said.

"Here, take this," Morgana said, handing Gwen her sword so we were both armoured.

"Go!" I insisted.

Morgana gave us a last look before running to get help.

"Chelsea, you should go too. It's you they want," Gwen said.

"There's no way I'm leaving you alone with those Creeps," I told her, helping her hide against a tree.

I then ran over to the tree on the other side and we waited for them to run past us. With a nod of encouragement when the men ran past we leapt out and attacked. We both managed to strike a couple of the men causing them to yell loudly in pain.

We couldn't fight them off for long and very soon we were dragged back to the camp.

"How could you let her escape?" Creep yelled at his men. He kicked something into the fire and turned back to us.

"You bring me this servant. She is worthless to us!" Creep yelled.

"But we got the Princess," One of the men defended.

"Yeah, but you still lost the King's ward!" Creep continued before he started to walk closer to Gwen and me.

Beneath our cloaks, I grabbed Gwen's hand and squeezed it tightly.

Creep then grabbed Gwen roughly by the cheeks.

"Let go of her!" I threatened him, shoving him away from Gwen, but a couple of men grabbed me by the arms and pulled me back.

"Here. Put them on," Creep told Gwen, shoving Morgana's clothes into her hands.

"What are you going to do with us?" I tried asking again.

"Hengist has never met the Lady Morgana. For all he knows, the servant could be Uther Pendragon's ward," Creep explained, and I knew straight away who Hengist was.

He is a ruthless warlord and bandit leader and someone that I had hoped I would never have the misfortune of meeting.

"I will not impersonate my mistress," Gwen told him firmly.

Creep then grabbed me from the two men and held a sword against my throat.

"Then your friend here will die where she stands," Creep threatened, and I felt his face press into my hair. "Such a shame. Such a waste of beauty." For some reason he started sniffing my hair making me squirm in his grip. "So what's it gonna be? Put on the clothes or she gets it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

After they had found Morgana in the woods, Arthur, Merlin, and the Knights returned to Camelot, to Uther.

When Morgana walked into the main hall, Uther got to his feet and hugged Morgana tightly.

"It is such a relief to see you safe," Uther said, and Merlin wondered if he had noticed his daughter had not returned. "I was afraid someone would harm you."

"The bandits still have Chelsea and Gwen," Morgana told him.

"I have reason to believe they were Mercian. We have heard that Hengist has crossed the border," Arthur explained for Uther, worry evident in his voice.

"Hengist?" Uther repeated.

"Then we must send a rescue party," Morgana said.

"If Hengist is holding them, it would take a small army to rescue them," Uther said, making Merlin furrow his brows that he was refusing to help.

"We can't abandon them," Morgana countered.

"Chelsea is your daughter, and you're just gonna let her go that easily? She's the Princess for goodness sake," Arthur asked Uther, shocking Merlin with his hostility.

"How many men would you have me sacrifice to save them?" Uther asked them.

"As many as it takes," Morgana told him fiercely. "They gave themselves up so that I might escape. I owe them my life."

"If your maid did so willingly then she will be honoured. As for my daughter... I'm sure she will be remembered for it in many years to come," Uther said, making Morgana laugh humourlessly.

"I don't want them honoured or remembered. I want them rescued," Morgana said angrily. "They are more than just my maid and Princess. They're my best friends."

"A servant is of no value to those bandits. I fear she is dead already. And Chelsea, well... I don't know what they want her for," Uther admitted.

"No!" Morgana yelled, squirming out of Uther's grasp. "We cannot give up hope." She looked around for someone to help her and finally settled on Arthur. "Arthur, I'm begging you. You have to do something."

Of course Arthur already knew he was gonna do something to help his sister and Gwen but his father must not realise that or he'd try and stop him.

"My father's right. I'm afraid there's nothing we can do," Arthur said emotionlessly.

"How can you say that? She's your twin sister!" Morgana looked around at everyone who was standing there. "How can you live with yourselves? All of you!"

Morgana then stormed out of the room and Arthur began planning a way to save them both. Cause he was going to do it. No matter what his father said.

1637 Words