Why Not Have All Hell Break Loose?

Start from the beginning

"I... will keep that in mind." Moody looked at her strangely and started to talk about the dangers of the Imperius.

Lena was floating in the pool of water in the Chamber of Secrets when a Patronus found her, a large phoenix coming to sit on the ground before the edge, Dumbledore's voice emanating from its silvery shape. "My dear, if you would like to come to dinner, I believe that some Bulgarians are looking for you."

Swearing, as she'd forgotten the time, she looked to the Patronus. "Tell the Headmaster that I'll be up as soon as I can and that he owes Delphi a cow for making me leave her early... Preferably alive."

The glowing bird flying off, she swam over to the side and pulled herself out. :Delphi, sweetie, I have to go.:

:Come back soon heiress...: The basilisk's head emerged from around the corner of a pipe, eyes watching her. :Are you going to put your second skin back on?:

Nodding, she wrung her hair out with a spell to get the water from her hair, drying herself off hastily. :Yes, clothes are sort of a requirement in polite society.:

:Humans are strange.: With one last glance, the snake ducked back into the pipe.

Rolling her eyes, Lena threw her clothes back on, slipping her shoes on to run towards the passage to the main hall. Smiling sheepishly as she entered the Great Hall, she saw that a group of boys in heavy fur coats had taken up seats at Slytherin, looking to Dumbledore. "Sorry, I'm late."

"And what were you doing this time, my dear?"

Letting a shadow of a smile slip through her impassive mask, she started towards the Head of the Slytherin table. "Swimming." She winked at the Headmaster. "I have my own private lake if you would believe it. It's filled with rainbow catfish and even has magical lily pads."

With a chuckle, the man's eyes twinkled brightly. "I wouldn't put it past you."

"Lena!" A broad figure stood, pulling her into a tight hug. "I almost doubt it when they tell me you and friends would be here!"

"Oh, hey Viktor. I didn't know you were coming to this." She looked to the head of the Slytherin table, waving her hand as she pulled away. "Come come, sit by me. Your friends are welcome also."

As soon as the Durmstrang students stood, the Slytherins scooted down, leaving room at the end of the table. She sat down, casting her translation charm on herself and the court before starting to make a plate of food. "What did I miss?"

One of the boys further down looked at her, speaking in Bulgarian. "I know I have missed every day not seeing those green eyes, not to mention-"

Blaise scowled slightly as he interrupted the other boy loudly, "You missed the Goblet of Fire." He nodded to where a large golden chalice the size of a bird feeder was sitting to the side of the dais. "It's the impartial judge and apparently it picks the most magically suited to complete the tasks set before them. No to mention its ancient. Theo was telling us about some of the past competitions and it sounds like this game is pretty gruesome."

"Our History Professor was telling us about it." The boy next to Krum nodded, starting to talk about the Goblet of Fire and it's horribly bloody background in a dry yet humorous way that made her and the others chuckle.

The Durmstrang boys got on surprisingly well with the Slytherins, so she'd invited them back to the Common Room, though a few were warned off patronizing the girls when Hestia hexed a boy purple after he had been flirting with her for a little too long.