Part -1

Third person's pov

It was late in the evening when Tzuyu returned from the dance training.

when she entered the house.
she felt something strange and as she start to look around there was her mother sitting on the couch watching to. Tzuyu knew that her mother will never visit her, if there's nothing important so Tzuyu started to worry .

Just then her mother spoke

''Tzuyu you're finnally home ,come have a sit''

Her mother motion her to sit down beside her

''yes mom?'' Tzuyu says as she sat on the couch.

Then her mom took a deep breath and said

''Tzuyu we know that you are well grown up and you have never told us anything about having a girlfriend or boyfriend "

she then takes another  deep breath and her expression changes intp a soft one she holds Tzuyu's hand and speaks

"Tzuyu when you were young ,I promised my best Friend Mrs Im that when you grow up you'll marry Mrs Im's daughter"

Tzuyu now is even more worried as she's  not ready for marriage ,that too with someone she doesn't know .
she started thinking about who the person will be. How will the person be?. Will Mrs Im's daughter be nice towards her? what if she is someone very old than her like an old lady who has a bad reputation but she got a relief when her mother said

" I know you are thinking about how she would be"

Tzuyu looks at her mother as her mother continues

" Mrs Im's daughter is the same age as yours ,I heard that she is very pretty "

Tzuyu sighed in relief but then she thought about her school so she asked.

" but mom what about my schools? " her mother patted her head and said.

" you don't have to worry as we made a promise that the marriage will be after the graduation" then Tzuyu said

" can I know her name ? " her mother smiled and said.

"Im Nayeon " then Tzuyu asked

"Which school does she goes to ??"

"Tdong school " her mother said smiling, now Tzuyu is surprised as both of them go to the same school but yet she didn't know anything about Nayeon.

" really mom the same school but I don't know  anything about her mom" her mother smiled at how her daughter started taking an interest in Nayeon but Tzuyu suddenly ask.

"Do she know about the arrange  marriage?" then her mother's  smile turned into a frown Tzuyu saw her mother's mood was completely changed  and says

" does this mean she doesn't  know "

her mother looks at her putting on a smile as she says.

" I have talked to Mrs Im and she said she has not told her daughter about the marriage yet as she is busy with her work aboard "

then Tzuyu got a idea

" mom how about l know her first and you tell Mrs Im not to tell her daughter about the marriage"

her mother was now happy that her daughter always listen to her and never complains so she patted her head and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm so lucky that I have a daughter like you" she said but suddenly the door bell ring so Tzuyu say.

" I'll go and check who it is" then she stands and walks towards the door and opens it.

"hey sweetie "
it was her dad she smile and hugged her dad and said.

" both of you have planned to give me a surprise today ahh"

she said and let her father come in .than he say hi to her wife and sit down on the couch and say.

"Tzuyu we know we can't force you but it was your mom's promise and we always told you that we should never break a promise so hope you understand"

Tzuyu had a huge smile on her face and said.

" Dad it's not that, I know that what you and mom do is for my betterment and I'm happy ,I'm ready to marry her but I want to know her first "

she said which made her parents eyes to form tears.

"mom dad did I say anything wrong?"

she asked as she saw them in tears then  they rubbed their tears and her father hugged her and said.

" we are just happy that you have all the good values and you respected our decision thank you so much "

" Dad don't  act like you don't pay for the thing I need "

and they started laughing their had the dinner together .

After a lovely evening with her family it was time for her parents to go when they were about to leave her mother said.

" yah you don't forget to be friends with her "

" Mom I know"  she said

" so bye and take good rest " her father said

" good night and have a safe ride home "

she said and closed the door as she  directly  went inside her bedroom.  she layed on her bed with thoughts about her sudden life change .

She wanted to know who Nayeon was ,as she was thinking about her she thought that Sana would know who Nayeon was. She grabbed her phone unlocked it and typed a message to sana.

" Hey Sana I have something to ask you can I meet you in the mornings?"

Then after a while Sana Replied

" Sure but what is it?"

"I will tell you tomorrow so meet me near the playground where we usually sit "
"And good night "

" If you say than okay and good night"

And Tzuyu then closed her eyes going off to her dreamland.

___________________________________________
The end of part 1 thanks for reading