Chapter 20: What Had Happened?

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked because I didn't know what he meant.

"The bread's already finished." Ryujin pointed at her mouth.

"Oh! Hahaha," I laughed.

"Here!" I said while stuffing the bread that was left into her mouth.

After that, the motorbike moved again at its normal speed until it was about to enter the school road. When the motorbike stopped right in front of the school gate, I got off and gave some money to her, who was still sitting on her motorbike.

"What is this for?" Ryujin asked, grabbing the money.

"The fare, Ryuddaeng." I said, smiling as I walked away to enter the school, leaving Ryujin laughing for being treated as a motorcycle taxi driver.

That day, at school, there were no learning activities because the teachers were in a meeting to prepare for the distribution of report cards. Ryujin's case was definitely on the agenda for the teachers' meeting, whether she will be expelled or not.

I can only keep praying that they can still tolerate with Ryujin. Hopefully that today, they will all suddenly had amnesia, so they forgot about the fight between my Ryuddaeng and Eunwoo. In class, I chatted briefly with Minnie and Soyeon, about the fight.

"Excuse me, I want to go to Chou's café." I said to Chaeryeong once the school had finished.

"Is Ryujin there?"

"Yup. Earlier, I went to school with her," I said after nodding.

"Happy dating." Chaeryeong winked at me playfully before I slapped her back, making her winced over my hit.

As I was arranging my books into my bag, Hyunjin came. He asked me to discuss about his plan to make a class t-shirt to fit the school's programme. I agreed, as he promised that it won't be too long.

"Don't bother her, Hyunjin. She wanted to have a date!" Chaeryeong shouted from afar because she sat with Miyeon on the bench at the back of the class.

I smiled, while Hyunjin was silent until he sat on his chair. Meanwhile, I sat on the bench next to him. Then, we talked about the funds to make the class's shirts. A few minutes after discussing with him, Jisu arrived. She just stood by the doorframe of my classroom with a face like someone who has been chased by a ghost.

"Yej!" she exclaimed. I turned to her.

"Ryujin!" She said again.

"Why?"

"Fight!"

"Hah? What?" I am surprised.

My heart beats rapidly. I could not hold back, I left Hyunjin, and immediately ran to the cafe with both Jisu and Chaeryeong. When I got there, I saw that there were already about four people in the café, including Minho, who was trying to treat the wound on Ryujin's face. I walked slowly, trying to get closer to Ryujin. I motioned both of my trembling hands to clean the blood spots on her face.

"Who was she fighting with?" I asked the people who were there.

"I don't know who," Minho replied with a worried face.

I saw that her right eye was bruised. There were small cuts in some places. It was really awful. It wasn't too bad, but it was a wound, and I didn't know what to do but to be confused. Why did she being beaten up? It was a big thing to me, and it is pretty scary, even though Ryujin was acting as if it was a normal thing to happen to her.

"With who?" I asked Ryujin.

"FBI agent." She answered playfully, while smiling towards me.

"I'm serious!" I said, almost snapping at her.