Chapter 18: She Wants to Attack

On the next week, Ryujin had already came back to school, but we don't really talk with each other. It seems like she had spent her times with her friends a lot, rather than with me. But who am I to refute, they were her friends, after all. They had been together with her much longer than me. I totally understood it and hence, didn't make any fuss about it.

However, news reached me that Ryujin, along with her group, wanted to attack another high school in Seoul. Okay, if this is why she had spent her times with her friends much longer than with me, I am not gonna deal with it. I will not tolerate with it. I immediately became worried, although it was not certain whether it was true or not.

"I don't know," was all I got after I asked Chaeryeong about it. Jisu was also one of the gang members, so I guess Chaeryeong might know something. I guess people don't want to worry their partners for their actions?

"Let's go to the Chou's café?" I asked Chaeryeong, with the intention to meet Ryujin there.

"For what? You really hate to go there." Chaeryeong asked with frown could be visibly seen on her face.

"I want to meet her."

"If you say so." Chaeryeong shrugged and we then made our way to the Chou's Café, after bidding our goodbyes to Soyeon, Minnie and Miyeon.

We were quite shocked after we reached in front of the Chou's Café. There were just lots of motorcycles were parked at the café's lawn. There were also a lot of people, in their high school uniforms. Some I could easily recognize them, but some aren't. There were quite a lot of people that did not wear the same uniforms as us.

I was reluctant to enter the café, considering the fact that I must pass by the group of boys that were lounging at the café's lawn. I mustered my courage, and with the grip on my wrist that had been tightened by Chaeryeong, we made our way to the café. I guess Chaeryeong was also quite anxious. As we walked by the group of boys, I could heard their whispers and whistling towards us.

"Wow! What a cute and beautiful girl we have here."

"I want to be her boyfriend."

"No, she is mine."

"I want that one over there. The shy one."

We tried to ignore everything, except when one person starts teasing me:

"Where are you going, beautiful?" I immediately turned to face the person.

"Is Ryujin here?"

"Why are you looking for her when I am already here?"

"I am her girlfriend."

"Everyone said that."

"But it is true."

"Like I said, everyone claimed to be her girlfriend. What a really fortunate girl she is. I am jealous of her." He chuckled lightly.

"But she really is." Chaeryeong defended me.

"And that is what their friends did. Backing up their friends." Another boy interrupted while eyeing us up and down.

"Yeddeong?" I turned my head upon hearing Ryujin's voice. She was standing at the doorframe with a worried look evidently seen in her eyes.

"Ryuddaeng." I smiled at her and made my way to her, tagging along Chaeryeong with me.

"Why are you here, baby?" she asked while cupping my face. I totally melted into her touch.

"I missed you."

"I am sorry. I have spent my times with my friends a lot, right?" she sighed.

"Definitely a yes." I giggled after hearing her saying sorry repeatedly.