11

First Move

First Move

POV : DRACO MALFOY

HEARING LOVELACE AND Nightshade, giggling like two little girls made me infuriated.

Fuck. Why was I getting so worked-up?

But I knew that from the way Amoura talks, she's either talking about a certain someone that made her heart flutter or felt humiliation.

Well. Shit right. Why do I know about such.

I shouldn't be keeping track of irrelevant things.

I knew it was about Alexander, no other students would be brave enough to either talk or confess to her because of her beauty and her strict father.

Pansy even had said all of a sudden — that any person would have to give her an anonymous letter just so that this certain someone could confess his feelings to her.

They even stated that just by her last name 'lovelace' it's already attractive. It's only been a month but the boys started to fall her for her. Which is Bullocks!

***

~ the next day ~

amoura lovelace

Madelyn, Valerie and I headed to the defense of the dark arts classroom early, just in time to meet our new professor, Alastor "MADEYE" Moody.

As we sat down, I noticed Oliver Wright sitting down, alone at the table on the end. I decided to sit beside him just so I can help him with whatever problem or question he has since he just transferred.

Well, I actually want to know him more.

Oh my god.

He's fine.

Madelyn sat beside Valerie just so I could sit with Oliver. "Enjoy!" Madelyn and Valerie said in unison while giving a smirk. They knew what was going on.

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked.

"Mhm." He hummed.

Hot.

I drop my textbooks onto the table and began a conversation with him. "What made you
decide to move here?"

"Well, I decided to explore new subjects and meet new people" He replied. "Oh thats ravishing."

***

After minutes of talking, I quite enjoyed talking with him, — Well, his brown eyes are indeed mesmerizing to focus on. "Would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend... to explore?" He asked shyly as my eyes widen in his sudden question.

I noticed Madelyn and Valerie, listening to our conversation and they gave me an encouraging nod which means that I should say yes.

I can't miss this out. I needed to agree.