Info

Kitana is a girl who was raised by the Shredder along side with Karai

Kitana is a girl who was raised by the Shredder along side with Karai. Throughout the years Kitana has been training to be a full kunoichi to make her father and mother proud.

Shredder has told many things about her parents. They are Kuai Liang and Lia Montelongo, but they are known as Sub-Zero and Sindel.

Sub-Zero was a honorable warrior. He was born with Cryomancers, who have the ability to shape and control ice.

Sindel was a fearless amazon. She has a natural affinity with aerial magic, as evidenced by her ability to levitate and manipulate sonic waves.

Her father was leader of the Lin Kuei. When Kitana was born her father gifted her with twin tessons that are bladed and her mother has already gifted her by sharing her aerial magic in birth.

The Lin Kuei and the Hamato clan had been allies for centuries until an unfortunate betrayal was made which cost her parents lives.

And so Kitana has been training for life to be a full kunoichi to avenge her parents death, but also pleasing her master as well. She is loyal to Shredder only cause he saved her from the murderer who killed her parents.

Now Shredder has finally found his long lived enemy in New York and has also discovered that there are mutants on his side.

But what happens when he sends Kitana to search for any signs of the Hamato Clan and dispatch them only to be met with a mutant turtle with who wear a blue bandana as a mask and weilds two ninjatos.

Info: Kitana attire is mostly blue with blue fans and a blue mask. She has black hair that's laid down and sometimes tied.

Kitana uses her Steel Fans in battle, although she is more than exceptional in unarmed hand-to-hand combat. She can use her fans as both a projectile and a melee weapon, as well as a means to levitate the opponent for a combo Chain.

She can also throw her fans while airborne and execute a midair punch to counter other airborne foes.

Kitana's also very Agile able to do very quick kicks and fast fist attacks. As far as strength Kitana exceptionally has it, using Strong throws and hitting vital's such as chest, throat, and knees making her a deadly warrior. Her fist are strong enough to deliver powerful blows on her opponents such as uppercuts strong enough to send a person flying or frontal attacks to fracture bones or create extremely fatal injuries to her opponents with just her fist alone. She's also capable of lifting a fully grown man with just one hand.

 She's also capable of lifting a fully grown man with just one hand