Enemy of my Enemy

"Nothing happening at TCRI," Leo said looking through a telescope "Yet," Donnie said. "This game is so realistic," Mikey said. Raph went in front of him. "You want me to make it more realistic?"

"Guys, stop messing around." Leo said, "According to the Kraang storage device that I decrypted some kind of scouting ship I coming through the Kraang portal tonight." Donnie said as he checked his phone.

"So we all have to stay alert," Leo said. "Yeah, you never know what could sneak up on you," Kitana said hidden in the shadows on the water tower with Karai on her side. They both jumped down did a flip and landed in front of the turtles. Karai's hand on the hip of her sword and Kitana crossing her arms.

"Heh. Cute, Kitana, but I'm not in the mood." Leo said. Kitana stood as Karai went to fight Leo. She took her sword out as Leo did the same. "We don't have time for this. Guys!" Leo said as the rest of his brothers attacked Karai. "Booyakasha!" Mikey yelled.

Donnie was the first to attack, but Karai blocked while Mikey tried swinging his nunchucks at her making Karai jump onto Donnie's shell getting away from the turtles. "Booyakasha? What does that even mean?" Karai said. "I don't know. But it's fun to yell." Mikey said throwing his short spear at Karai.

Kitana appeared in front of Karai using her fans to halt its impact and stepping on the chain to pull Mikey for Karai to kick away. Kitana saw Leo going for an attack, but Kitana blocked it. "You know how to make a girl feel welcome," Kitana said. Leo wielded back as Kitana did the same.

"I heard the scrawny one mention the Kraang. What's going on?" Karai said. "None of your business," Leo said. "And I'm not scrawny. I'm svelte." Donnie said. Both attack Kitana and Karai as Mikey and Raph join. Kitana and Karai easily deflected or dodged any attacks thrown at them.

"Oh, come on. Let us in on the fun." Karai said as they all stopped fighting. "Look, we're a little busy trying to stop the beginning of an alien invasion here, so do us a favor and get lost!" Raph said. "An alien invasion?" Kitana said. "Are you serious?" Karai said both of them putting their weapons away.

Then an explosion appeared at the TCRI. Something opens and a spaceship appears. They all stare at it with wide eyes. "This can't be good," Leo says. Kitana and Karai look up at the thing in worry. "Uhm, guys I think I need to change my shell," Mikey said

We stared at the spaceship as it started coming towards us "I hope you have a plan for fighting that thing" Karai said as we backed away. "Of course I do. Step one" Leo said. The spaceship started shooting lasers at us. "Run!" Leo said as we ran away dogging as it shot.

"What the heck was that?" Kitana said running by Leo. "I don't know, but off the top of my head, I'd say they use it for flying and shooting at things," Leo said as the spaceship shot again. "Like at our shells!" Mikey said

Kitana and Karai hid between buildings as the turtles hid behind a car. "You think it knows where we are?" Mikey whispered. The spaceship picks up the car revealing the turtles as they scream when the car gets dropped at them. The turtles ran off and looked at the spaceship. "Man, we gotta get underground," Donnie said. "I'll draw their fire," Leo said.

Leo distracted the spaceship enough time for his brothers to get underground along with himself. The spaceship turned invisible when the scanner couldn't find the turtles. "Oh, great. Cause it wasn't scary enough when we could see it" Raph said

Kitana and Karai were still hiding in the alley witnessing everything but soon backed away as police cars drew near and headed back to Shredder to explain what had happened.

_________________________________

"It's true. The Kraang are plotting an invasion. Kitana and I saw the ship ourselves. They've got some serious hardware. We've got to do something before it's too late." Karai said. Kitana and her kneeling before Shredder sitting on his throne as Kitana and Karai waited for a response. "Father?" Karai said.