03; 오지않을거야? 。 

☀︎︎ || 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟽:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼 .
♡︎ 𝚈/𝙽'𝚂 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 !!

Your eyes fluttered open as the sunlight hit your room

Your eyes fluttered open as the sunlight hit your room. a smile spread on your face while listening to the beautiful bird chipping outside. You yawned and jumped off your bed.
You got ready and added cute bows to your low braids. You brushed your dainty fingers through your bangs, giving them a more of a cute vibe.

You happily skipped your way to school

You happily skipped your way to school. When you reached the school gate, you immediately started looking for your friends. But more importantly, you went to your locker to see if the secret admirer has left anything today. And they did. there was a bread bun and a pretty handmade bracelet, it's colors were rosequartz and serenity. You smiled as you thought of Jihoon, serenity is his favorite color while yours was rosequartz, you chuckled at the coincidence. You took off the note and read it.

Happy birthday prettyface ! Today you've became more mature than yesterday, and im always so proud of you for that. Accept this bracelet as a beginning gift, you might spot me easier but ill keep it hidden. I don't want you to be disappointed. I'll reveal you my gift later !! As always, remember I really like you ! If only I could come up to you and say these typical words while holding your precious hands..
                                                                                                     - your secret admirer.

You smiled and put the note in your bag, and ate the bread bun. You looked at the bracelet but you noticed that it had a familiar scent, but then you shrugged it off.
You found Eunha trying to convince Soonyoung that he's not a tiger, so you walked up to them. " hi hi ~ " you sweetly smiled at them. " JUST GET OVER IT- oh y/n !!! happy birthday !!~ you're 19! " Eunha hugged you while patting your head. " happy birthday y/n! " Soonyoung also acted as if he's playing a trumpet with a smile. " thank you Soonyoung, have you guys seen Jihoon?" you asked them. " he's been acting weird lately. he has been sleeping in class and he barely focuses on anything we say to him. he's sleeping in class right now too. " Eunha sighed before answering. "oh? i'll go check on him now. "  you bid your goodbye and went towards your class. you slowly peeked through the glass and found a peacefully sleeping Jihoon. the class was completely empty. it was only him inside. you frowned as worry starting building up.

time flew by, it was already the end of the school day. you looked over to Jihoon and he was still really exhausted. " Jihoon, are you sure you can come? please just rest at home. don't come to the park anymore." you said while looking at him with your eyes full of worry. " no i'm fine, i'll be there at 10pm as usual okay? i promise. " he lifted his head from the table and smiled. you nodded and left the school with him.
when you came back home, you sat on your bed nervously. today is the day you'll finally tell him how you feel.

since your parents are overseas for a while now, you always spent your time with him. he was strangely always just there.
you didn't want to wait long and think too much so you fell asleep to pass sometime and to rest.

when you woke up, it was already 9pm. you felt your heart race while your cheeks feel hot. you shook it off and got up to get ready.
after 45 minutes, you looked at yourself and breathed throughly.
you wore your shoes and went out to the close park that you met Jihoon in.

you smiled at the empty park and sat down at a wooden bench.
while waiting, you kept thinking about how you'll confess to him for a few minutes.
those few minutes later turned into an hour, which later turned into multiple hours.
you looked at the time and it was 12:00pm. your birthday was already over.
you felt tears forming up in your eyes.