01 ; 대체 누군지? 。

a positive smile made it's way on your face as you walked through the school gates

a positive smile made it's way on your face as you walked through the school gates. you loved to wake up in the morning and go to school, you were more of the productive and down to earth kind of person, and a lot of people loved you for that.

you stopped walking and admired the all the  students playing outside. whether with their friends, studying, riding their bikes or cleaning. you're still happy to see people your age.
you happily exhaled and began looking for your bestfriend, Jihoon.

Lee Jihoon was a shy and quiet guy. you've secretly been crushing on him for a while now but, you didn't want to ruin your friendship.
"were you looking for me, y/n?" a voice behind you spoke. you immediately giggled and turned around. "hey !! how are you today? have you eaten breakfast?" you waved and walked next to him."yeah,how about you?" he asked with a cute smile. "sadly no, i'm very hungry. anyways! how long have you been here for? your bag isn't with you, so i guessing you came earlier." you asked. "uh yeah i came here 15 minutes ago, i was only walking around, though. " he answered, trying to not sound suspicious. "ahh, will you join me in? or are you going to go hang out with soonyoung and wonwoo? i'm going to the lockers." you asked as you fixed your skirt. "i'll wait for junhui then we'll all meet in class okay?" he said, making you nod with a cheerful smile.

you walked inside and you immediately spotted the familiar lavender color sticky note on your locker and immediately smiled. "oh my gosh !! the secret admirer is here again!" you ran to your locker and removed the sticky note to read it with a smile.

      Good morning pretty face !! i know bread buns are your favorite! and i also know that you don't have time to  eat your breakfast. eat it with a smile ! i really love your pretty smile. strangely i feel like the most happiest person because tomorrow's your birthday ! my fluttering heart just can't stop falling more and more inlove with you, prettyface. reboot !! you're my power !! ♡︎

                                       - your secret admirer :)

" how do they manage to make it so poetic? this is so adorable. " you laughed and covered your face.
Jihoon was looking at you from outside with a huge, shy smile on his face.

" if only you knew.. " he said.