Chapter 3

In Konoha

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE’S MISSING” Screamed Naruto as he over heard a conversation between Tsunade and Sakura’s parents, “calm down Naruto we will send a group of ninjas to find her” Tsunade reasoned “well i’m going to” Spoke Naruto “you will do no such thing from what we’ve heard the akatsuki have been spotted near the boarders of Konoha” spoke Tsunade “i’m still going whether you agree or not” Naruto spoke walking out the door “WAIT” Tsunade yelled after Naruto “if you are to go I want you take the Rookie 9 with you and Gai’s team are we understood” “yes granny Tsunade” good gather you team and meet at the gates within 30 minutes and Naruto” “yeah?” asked Naruto “DONT CALL ME GRANNY”Tsunade screamed as Naruto walked out the door.

Akatsuki Base

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Turn that mother fucking thing off I heard from down the hall as I woke up I took a shower got dressed and packed for my mission it was two last for 4-7 days all we had to do was steel a stupid scroll from the hidden mist village it seems pretty easy I thought as I finished packing and headed out to meet with Fish Face and Itachi

“Were is she” Kisame growled out

“right behind you Fish Face” I spoke from behind him, he whirled on me “we have been waiting for you for ten minutes” Kisame spoke angrily “Hey I need my beauty sleep” I defended “you need it” Kisame mumbled under his breath “what was that Fish Face” I said as i heard his comment I started cracking my knuckles ready to punch him “stop it you two your acting like children” Itachi spoke as he began to walk off, I quickly followed after and we set out on our mission.

Team Hebi

“Sasuke I can sense 10 strong chakra signals coming from that direction I can also sense 3 coming from the other direction what are we going to do?” Karin asked/questioned “hn we will stay and see what happens.

Rookie 9

“Hey Neji can you tell who’s chakra that is” spoke a curious Naruto “not quite yet but there are 3 boys and 1 girl” replied Neji “oh, ok lets continue on anyway” Naruto said

30 minutes later

“SASUKE” Naruto screamed as they stepped out on a large clearing

“well, well, well what do we have here a bunch of Konoha wimp's” spoke Suijetsu

Akatsuki

Was i hallucinating or did i just here Naruto yelling Sasuke’s name I thought to my self as i stepped out on to a small clearing and sure enough there stood Sasuke, Naruto, And the Rookie 9 smirking I jumped down from the tree and stood behind team Hebi I could see Naruto’s eyes widening “SAKURA” he yelled clearly excited to see me, team Hebi all turned around Immediately Sasuke lunged for Itachi ready to attack while Naruto walked over to me “Sakura where have you been.

I didn’t respond I just leapt up to the trees and called for Itachi and Fish Face to hurry up.

As soon as they got away from the konoha ninja’s and team Hebi we made our way to Mist and stole the scroll it was way to easy we made it back to the base within two nights.

We reported our success and headed to our room’s but before I could reach mine a hand grabbed me.