Chapter 1

SASUKE!

thank you Sakura

1 Year later

“Sakura there’s something me and your father haven't told you yet” “Well what is it?” I asked expectantly “your adopted” she said so bluntly as if my whole life wasn’t falling apart.

1/2 a year later

“Sakura I am a messenger from the Akatsuki we wish for you to join.

 if you wish to meet your real parents we suggest you come with us we will give you time to think of your decision speak of this to no one.”

End of the year

Bye Konoha I said as i walked through the gates. “We new you would come” spoke the leader of the two “come on” I said as I walked straight past them towards the forest I leapt from tree to tree until the leader of the two stopped before me and before i new it everything went black “sorry” spoke the blue skinned Akatsuki member “safety reasons we cant let anyone see the base until they are official members”

I awoke in a lavish room it had green walls with black cherry blossoms all over it there was a desk in the corner and two doors one leading to the bathroom and the other leading to a walk in wardrobe I walked in and there was an endless amount of clothes I took a long shower than changed into a mini skirt, fishnet stockings and a black singlet with elbow length black fingerless gloves by the time i was done someone was nocking on the door “come in” I spoke loudly I am here to escort you to the leader.

I walked into a large room filled with people “Sakura come over here” i heard a male voice say I went Towards the voice “Sakura I am your father my name is Pein but you may call me father if you so wish and this is your mother Konan” leader said Just after that a woman with blue hair spoke up “you can just call me mum” she said “why did you leave me in Konoha?” I asked curious and slightly mad “we had no choice It was either that or see you get killed by Orochimaru” she spoke smoothly with no emotions

“okay so if you two are my parents then who are they I only breathily know some of them and you I thought i killed you.”

I said pointing an accusing finger at the orange haired man “the one with the orange hair is sasori, the one with the blonde pony tail is Deidara, the one half white half black is Zetsu, the one who is cursing away in the corner is Hidan, the one rolling around in money is Kakuzu, the blue skinned one is Kisame, the one with the mask is Tobi and the one with the red eyes is Itachi” my father said its hard getting used to calling an S-class criminal father .