Chapter 19: I Fought with Eunwoo

Start from the beginning

"Just leave, bitch. We don't need a bitch like you here." Eunwoo motioned his hand for me to leave, making me want to stay more, only to challenge him.

"What is wrong with you?!" Jisu stopped dragging me outside and faced Eunwoo. I could see that his eyes were shaking while meeting Jisu's.

"I don't want her to control Ryujin. I want her to let Ryujin do what she wanted to. Don't be a bitch. Hell, she even stopped Ryujin from attacking our rival gang yesterday!"

Shortly after that, I stepped forward and grabbed Eunwoo by the collar. Eunwoo then stood up.

"Now, what do you want to do to me?!" I said with bulging eyes.

Jisu quickly moved to position herself in between of me and Eunwoo, trying to intervene. Jess and her friends have started to stand up. Eunwoo tried to get rid of my hand that was holding his collar, but my grip was really strong. I saw Eunwoo's eyes getting angry, he pushed me. I almost fall, and fortunately I can hold it in a way. I grabbed his collar tightly.

"The both of you, that's it. Don't fight, " Ms Tzuyu, the café's owner said to us with a worried face.

I was about to let go of Eunwoo's collar, but what he made after that had really boiled my temper. Eunwoo slapped my cheek. It was very hard, and it hurts.

Jisu quickly hugged my shoulder and asking me if I was okay. I immediately went out followed by her.

"Jisu, where's Ryujin?" I asked her Jisu.

I don't want to report about Eunwoo's action towards me to her. I just want to meet her. I need her now. I need her to calm me down.

"I don't think that she came to school. She wasn't in the class before." Jisu answered while patting my side. I remained quiet through the walk.

After entering the school area, we met Chaeryeong who asked me why I was crying. After a short brief on what had happened at the Chou's café, the two of them then brought me to my class. The people who were already in the class were confused about what the hell was going on.

Minnie, Soyeon and several others started to gather around me, and Chaeryeong took her seat beside me. Jisu remained standing, not leaving our class.

"What had happened?" Minnie asked Jisu.

"She fought with Eunwoo."

"What? Why?" Soyeon asked, curiosity and worries could be heard from her voice. Jisu then explained to both Minnie and Soyeon.

"That bastard. He is always against people who was associated with Ryujin. I bet he liked her." Miyeon rolled her eyes.

Not long after, Eunwoo came and walked towards my place. Some of the people that were surrounding me moved to make way for Eunwoo to meet me.

"What do you want?" Chaeryeong asked while standing in front of him, not wanting him to meet me.

"I want to apologize to Yeji." I remained silent.

"I don't have any intention to slap you, Yeji. I am sorry." He suddenly begged on his knee in front of my table.

"Stand up." I finally said.

"I am so sorry, Yeji. I never intended to slap you. I was enraged just now."

"Tell it to Ryujin. Not to us." Chaeryeong stated while crossing her hands on her chest.

"No, no. Please. Please don't tell Ryujin about it." Eunwoo suddenly put his hands on my shoulders.

"Let me go." I squirmed a bit, wanting to be free from his grip.