Chapter Three

The Next Morning I woke up Before Hunter And Got Dressed Walked out of the Tent and Isaac and Jack Came up to me.

"Sissy, Can Hunter Come play with Jack and I?" Isaac Said as Jack Looked at Me with His brown eyes.

"Hunter is still Asleep, But When we wakes up He can Play With Both Of You, I Promise" I said as I Ruffled Both of their Hair As Abigail and John Smiled at Me As The Two Kids ran away to Play As I walked off To My Dad's Tent and Knocked on the outside of the tent.

"Come in" Molly said as I walked in and Saw Her and Dad Sitting on the side of the bed and Molly came up and Hugged me.

"Are You Okay sweetie?" Molly asked
"Yes, I'm Okay Mama Molly" I said as Dad Got up and Kissed my Head.

"I gotta Go do some stuff In Valentine I'll be back Later"

Dad left With Herr Strauss as I walked around camp helping everyone In Camp It was Probably An Hour After dad Left when Dad, Strauss and John Came Riding into Camp with a Panic Expression on their Faces.

"Dad what happened?" I asked as Isaiah Rolled his eyes when I said dad.

"Everyone pack up we need to move quickly" Dad Said As he walked to his tent to Pack

Molly and Kieran Helped me and Hunter pack our Bags

"Leviticus Cornwall Found us In Valentine so we have to leave right away" Dad said as Dad Helped Kieran and Sean Pack Our bags In The wagon as we followed Charles To the new Camp.

When we got To The new Camp we put our Tent Up and Unpacked Our Bags and Let Hunter Go Play with Isaac and Jack. Dad and Micah Heard About The Two Families Fighting Over some Gold or something so Dad Made Isaiah see what he could get as Arthur Taught me How to Shot.

One day Hosea, Arthur and Dad Asked If I wanted To Go Fishing with them also I Told them I would love to go So We Got On Our Horses and Rode until We Saw A Police Cart That had someone that They Knew And Dad talked to the Sheriff as Some men Escaped and Arthur and the Deputy Chased the men as Hosea, Dad and I Followed the Sheriff and The Man now known as Josiah Trelawney to Rhodes to wait for Arthur and the other man.

"Mr. Hoagy Macintosh, Mr. Alfred Lafonde and Of Course My Daughter Bella Macintosh" Dad Introduced Us To Sheriff Gray.

"Nice to meet you Folks, Did You just move here?" Mr. Gray Asked

"Yes we did" Hosea said as I brushed my white Mustang and Mr. Gray looked at my horse.

"That is a Nice White Mustang That You Have there Bella" Mr.Gray Said

"Thank You Sir" I said as Arthur rode up with Archibald

After we said our goodbyes to the Sheriff we walked with Josiah Back To his Home and went back on the road to Go Fishing.

"Dad?" I said Softly

"Yes, Babygirl?" He asked

"I haven't been fishing in a while" I said shyly

All of us got on a Boat and started fishing Until it started getting Late and Than Arthur Started Rowing us Back to Camp and they started Singing when we got back I Ate and Went to My Tent Covered Hunter up and went to sleep.

Through out the days we have been at Camp Isaiah and Arthur have Become Errand Boys And Isaiah Hates it, Dad Has been sending the Boys out To Find Information On the two families and everyone has been getting money doing stuff.

Until one day I was helping Mary-Beth and Tilly with washing Clothes when Pearson Said something about The O'Driscolls wanting A Truce so I walked to Kieran and sat across from Hosea.

"Its a trap, They Don't want a Truce" I said as Dad and Micah talked about Bringing arthur with them as Backup.

After a few minutes it was Decided that Arthur,Dad and Micah was Going to this Truce thing I was worried for all of them, Dad and Micah came Riding back in the Camp without Arthur we were all planning on going to get Arthur if he wasn't back in an hour or two and before we headed Out Arthur's Horse Came into Camp with Arthur wounded so I helped Dad Carry Arthur to his tent and Helped Miss.Grimshaw Patch up Arthur's Wounds as Dad was blaming simon.

"Enough,  Blaming eachother won't make Arthur get any better, Should have listened to Hosea and I About the Trap!" I said as I walked to my tent.

The past couple of weeks Arthur started getting better as Isaiah Was helping dad and started calling him Dad He started helping dad With The Rhodes Stuff Until one day Arthur was gonna meet Up With Sean, Isaiah,Micah and Bill in Rhodes As Hunter and Jack was playing because Isaac Was Sick A few hours had passed when Sean, Micah and Bill Came Riding into camp with a Body and I fell on my knees and screamed I saw my Brother's Dead body stowed on the back of the horse with a Bullet hole in his head as Kieran and Dad Hugged and Held me as I was broken Seeing my older brother Dead And In Front of me That was Until Abigail started Calling for Jack.

"Hunter!!!!!!" I Yelled as I Wiped my face
"Jack!!!" Abigail yelled

Abigail started yelling at dad as I walked to My Tent and Pulled out a Picture and started crying as everyone left To get Jack and Hunter Back From the Braithwraites as They were Gone Molly Came To My Tent and Held me until I Cried myself to sleep. The next morning I woke up and just lied down on my bed and stared at the tent ceiling than Looked beside me to see two Empty Beds where my son and Brother lied and slept in And closed my eyes until I heard Voices From Outside.