"Are we, engaged?" I smile and turn around.

"Yes, and I'm also pregnant" His face was priceless. I burst out into a crazy laugh, the kind that brings tears to your eyes.

"You should have seen your face" I say gasping for air.

"Your not funny" he chuckles and tackles me, I fight from his tickle attack and fell to the floor. He lays on top of me and looks deep into my eyes.

"You just asked me to move in with you" He smiles his breath taking crooked smile.

"Sound like something I would want with you" He looks at my lips and my sweet spot longs for his attention.

"There's something I've been wanting to do since I woke up at the hospital and layer my eyes on you." He smiles his devilish grin. My god I missed his lips, I missed how he felt in my arms; I missed him. He kissed for an eternity and it wasn’t until I smelled something burning I remembered the soup. I jump up and turned it off, and set the pan of burnt noodles in the sink. I turn to look at him and laugh.

"This is the first time this happens" He chuckles and corners me.

"Really? Because kissing you felt so right. It couldn’t have been the first time" I kissed him once more and said no into his lips.

"We do a lot more than just kiss" He laughs and hugs me softly.

"I'm pretty damn lucky. I don’t know how I did it but hot damn" He pulls back and kisses my forehead.

"I'd rather wait for that something eals, for when I regain my memory." In some ways he had a point, he is still that sweet gentlemen I met not so long ago. I make sandwiches instead and we watch a movie. He makes me laugh because he said that this had its benefits, that he'd be able to watch whatever movie because he doesn’t remember ever watching it.

"I'm glad you see it that way babe" He looks at me and his bedroom eyes are tempting.

"I like that you call me that pretty girl. Tell me, how we met" I told him the long story of how our roller coaster relationship started, I told him my secrets once again and told him he dates a heartless bitch.

"I remember her. Erika Griffin. The tall blond" I feel my skin heat up. How the fuck is it that he remembers her but not me. I just smile and turn to face the TV screen.

"Yea, I remember I was really in love with her. Stupid in love, she, she was a beast in bed but she broke my heart. She tried to hook up with my brother while he was drunk. He kissed her and when he came back to his senses he came to me right away. I was so mad at him, for a long time, I believed her instead of him. Till one day, I felt as she crept out of the room and I fallowed her up to Trevor’s room. You don’t want to know the rest, to this day. We have a fixed marriage that will never happen." I blinked, I had no idea. I didn’t know this, he never really told me what happened between them other than they had a bad break up.

"Hey" he turned my face to look at him.

"Don’t make that face, I guarantee you, that’s over and there is no way, I'm ever going back. I have everything I need right here" he kisses me.