𝐯. TIME FLIES.

❪ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗡𝗘 & 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❫

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━time flies

time flies. ╱ season one, episode one.
❛ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇' 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, ❜

LAST SUMMER

GOOFY SMILES twisted onto the lips of the enigma and her trusty pogue. Small giggles slipped past her lips as the boy tightened his grip on her legs as he carried her on his back. A feeling of bliss ran through her veins, the effects of the multiple beers they downed finally kicking in. A calm summer air blew through the vacant beach, creating a nice breeze that washed over the two buzzed teens.

The boy jokingly made the motion of dropping her from his grip, Kennedy released a small shriek at the movement, further wrapping her arms around the boy's neck, slightly fearing that he would actually drop her. The blond just laughed to himself but soon felt his air being constricted by the tight grip of the Outer Banks enigma, "Sunshine, you're kinda choking me,"

The girl scoffed at the words but nonetheless lessened her grip, "Sorry that I was trying to prevent myself from falling, no thanks to you,"

"You really think I'd drop you? I would never live it down," The boy remarked, making the girl on his back roll her eyes, but her amusement rose when he spoke again, "All I would hear is complaints about how much your ass hurts and how you'll never forgive me,"

Kennedy huffed in mock offense, resting her chin on her arm, mumbling into it, "I wouldn't say that,"

The boy chuckled lightly, "Yeah okay Kenn, sure,"

"Shut up JJ," Kennedy quipped, resting her head on top of his. The two fell into a calm silence as JJ began trudging through the water and he walked them around the beach. "What're we doing tonight?"

"What, this isn't entertaining you enough Sunshine?" The blond questioned, soon hiking her further up his back, so he had a better grip on her legs, "I can mix things up and toss you in the water if you want more excitement,"

The girl gasped lightly at the idea, her eyes turned into teasing slits, "Do that Maybank and I'll pull you right in with me,"

"Alright bet," JJ stated, his voice full of mischief.

Before Kennedy could open her mouth to reply, in one swift motion, she was dropped from his grip and into the cool salty water. The blonde gasped at the sudden frigid water that drenched her clothes. An annoyed glare twisted onto her features as she glanced up through the drenched strands of her blonde locks and straight up at an amused JJ. "I can't fucking believe you, Maybank, "